Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RATT

Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Rectum

is that moss on that roof ? bump

those biter fill ins are tight

I BELIVE SOUR WAS THE FIRST ONE TO HIT THAT SPOT!

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

Why should we even try to go over your shit, it's much more fun letting everyone know who you're scared of. Besides, you can't even tell you were up on the shots we decided to go over...

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc23b3127cce83794fb69b6d0000000610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc23b3127cce83794fb51a5e0000000610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc23b3127cce83794fb11a5a0000000610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc23b3127cce83794fbc9b670000000610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc23b3127cce83794fa11a4a0000000610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc23b3127cce83794fa89b730000000610'>

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc23b3127cce83794f969b4d0000000610'>

You're even scared to fix the shots RIGHT DOWN THE STREET FROM YOUR HOUSE. We tell you that we're in town for a week and magically you're now in california? Even when you fixed 1 of your shots the night before? YEAH RIGHT BITCH. This is my last post on the subject. No more talking - only fighting.

Don't worry, my family in Seattle says I can come back and stay with them any time! I'm gonna have to make more of a habit of visiting my family up there. I'm sure they'll be excited to have me around.

And KOER - Don't make me come slap you in your house like JOME did. That'll be real sad... [/QUhaha, i feel sorry for the person that let jome slap them in there own house

Two pages ago this shit was funny but now i can only feel sad for everyone involved.lOOK AT ALL THAT SHIT THATS BEEN GONE OVER.You guys should of thrown some burners up next to pars and pores,Instaed we have some broke ass pier and bitter throwies riding.Your shit is weak man.Maybe aids should go over all of kiloes throwies.Going over peoples shit doesnt make you a better writer then them it just means you guys found thier shit when they wernt there.I dont know what its like in cali but the buff is hard as fuck here.Crush the city not each other.:rolleyes:

yeah those pier and biter fills are defintly lackning in every aspect of the word throwie. stick to being a legal eagle, u dont got the skill or heart for this.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

keep it in the streets tbkk...youre just making a fool of yourselves. since weve dissed everything that said tbk in northern california, well be back soon to take back our spots. thanks for the intertainment and posting all these flix on here to get yourself a little fame. at least, since i clowned you so many times, you finally did a couple fillins. i am proud of you guys:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

??

Just observing but damn, that pier throw definetley doesn't burn that pores tri-color shiit. It's funny how pores pars etc wreck shit here, plus got skills, and yet biter and pier come to town with poorer skills and less ups in this city and act like kings. Don't know much about the background of this beef though..

Re: ??

Originally posted by Refleks

that pier throw definetley doesn't burn that pores tri-color shiit... biter and pier come to town with poorer skills and less ups in this city and act like kings.

so true.

i think u niggas cant handle the pressure u guys will probably throw your cans away and quit like sum bitches i go out there and shove a gun down there throats and let em know whats up......thats for anyone

now pier and biter i see there shit all the time on fr8s and i give those niggas props same with pars your just gonna have to settle this some how or some way

Originally posted by snk509

inow pier and biter i see there shit all the time on fr8s and i give those niggas props

do you mean you see them in MAGS all the time?? or on frieghts on the NET?? cause i see there shit on that stuff all the time!

i don't. this shit is the first time i've ever heard of either of them. and it's still funny that someone writes biter. it's like being in a crew called TOY.

call me old fashioned but, if ANYBODY was going over me or my peoples shit, i would be campin' out somewhere waiting for the motherfucker(s) to show.......fuck is going on nowadays. Poeple are becoming more and more pussy! They are calling you guys out and your not even doing shit!:lol:

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

i don't. this shit is the first time i've ever heard of either of them. and it's still funny that someone writes biter. it's like being in a crew called TOY.

I'm guessing you meant this as an insult to Biter and Pier, but really it's just an insult to yourself. Anyone who has ever seen a Clout magazine, or watched the new TKO video, or spent some time benching has heard of Pier and Biter.

Originally posted by Pores

:since weve dissed everything that said tbk in northern california, well be back soon to take back our spots.

Where were those flicks again... I must have missed them. Not saying that you didn't "diss everything", but where's the proof we asked for a couple days back...

Originally posted by Fugazi

I'm guessing you meant this as an insult to Biter and Pier, but really it's just an insult to yourself. Anyone who has ever seen a Clout magazine, or watched the new TKO video, or spent some time benching has heard of Pier and Biter.

it was just a statement of fact. i haven't read clout in days, never owned a copy. didn't know there was a TKO video, let alone multiple. and i haven't really benched freights in quite awhile. i usually have a halfway decent idea of what's going on in my immediate surroundings, but besides gossip and this site, i'm clueless. if that's an insult to pier and biter, then whatever, i guess i'm insulting them because i'm not as clued in to the scene on as large a level as others.

Where were those flicks again... I must have missed them. Not saying that you didn't "diss everything", but where's the proof we asked for a couple days back...

Go back to watching Jerry Springer, you drama queen. Posting flix of it is a toy's dream. This is the NW superthread!! Maybe they will Send those flicks to clout?? Thats right, TBK is the net fame drama queens, TSL, they seem mysteriously absent from the net fame areana

Originally posted by john

They are calling you guys out and your not even doing shit!:lol:

just because we arnt posting shit on the net trying to get high 5's from people we dont even know for dissing someone, doesnt mean we arnt doing shit buddy.

Originally posted by john

They are calling you guys out and your not even doing shit!:lol:

just because we arnt posting shit on the net trying to get high 5's from people we dont even know for dissing someone, doesnt mean we arnt doing shit buddy.

fugazi...first off, get the fuck off their jock. just cuz youre in ai doesnt mean you need to jock every little thing that tbk "does". secondly, read the streets, they tell it all! no need to post my life and everything i diss for the grand jury of 12oz and all of tbk's homies...

Originally posted by dumptrucking

Go back to watching Jerry Springer, you drama queen. Posting flix of it is a toy's dream. This is the NW superthread!! Maybe they will Send those flicks to clout?? Thats right, TBK is the net fame drama queens, TSL, they seem mysteriously absent from the net fame areana

Perhaps you missed the thread where TSL posted the hacked TBK stuff? I think it was before Graff Jesus' post...

Perhaps you missed the thread where TSL posted the hacked TBK stuff? I think it was before Graff Jesus' post...

You are much more in tune with the drama club than me, thanks for the correction. :rolleyes: