Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

fliked in tacoma not all from tacoma but i think that it makes a legitimet agruement that tacoma has a worthy scene if pars and daner come to tacoma to paint? Also didnt know that DEAL was BH that makes BH a super crew from my point of view.... DID so searching and BH goes from tac to cali alot of bosses thats why they bombed boss hoggs... props to BH

KEFR

DEAL

DEKAE

ROLE

GOTOO

PEAK

AHOY

NEBR

KADIE

IKSO

YESM

SMOKE

KAYO-ENUF

list goes on and on

the reason i started painting

All this bullshit about where the fuck you paint. you are all fucken toys. you think shit is special because it was painted in seattle? Tacoma niggas need to bomb their fucken city and stop jumping the band wagon! And Seattle niggas need to keep their ass in seattle if tacoma is not worthy of destruction. A lot of these seattle toys come all the way to tacoma to paint a permission wall, just to do some toy ass bullshit thats sloppy asssss fuck and looks like throw ups. The MAJORITY of seattle writers are garbage. look at the MAJORITY of the shit posted on this thread,(it says without crappy flicks). The one thing i cant deny is seattle niggas get up and a lot of them do it consistantly. To many tacoma niggas stick to permission walls and don't bomb. Tacoma niggas need to step they game up and get active.

fliked in tacoma not all from tacoma but i think that it makes a legitimet agruement that tacoma has a worthy scene if pars and daner come to tacoma to paint? Also didnt know that DEAL was BH that makes BH a super crew from my point of view.... DID so searching and BH goes from tac to cali alot of bosses thats why they bombed boss hoggs... props to BH

KEFR

DEAL

DEKAE

ROLE

GOTOO

PEAK

AHOY

NEBR

KADIE

IKSO

YESM

SMOKE

KAYO-ENUF

list goes on and on

the reason i started painting

Thanks for the unnecessary info, dweeb.

KEFR

DEAL

DEKAE

ROLE

GOTOO

PEAK

AHOY

NEBR

KADIE

IKSO

YESM

SMOKE