Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

I see you Demos! you know why Seattle doesn't get many graffiti visitors? because no one welcomes them as one of our own..

I know of several writers who have come through lately (all more talented than 90% of seattle writers) that have just caught tags and peaced out.

why are we not compelling these talented writers to stay and bless our city with the style we know they have. I got love for out of towners even if you don't.

bryso.. even back in the nam.. seattle had great influence from out of towners.. keep, smaze, and 2zc was an albaq. NM crew.. with local members. like SF, this city has it's own great history, but much of it is due to hoghly motivated outsiders who brought lots of influence. pre internet, you used to have to travel, or wait for power's lazy ass to issue another can control. i hear he's doing another soon.. contact testortip for help maybe although he works with power, he wants the 90-93 era of btm documented.

while i may question your dedication in yr heart and your motivations.. i certainly hope yr book wont become like axle rose's chinese democracy.

bryso.. even back in the nam.. seattle had great influence from out of towners.. keep, smaze, and 2zc was an albaq. NM crew.. with local members. like SF, this city has it's own great history, but much of it is due to hoghly motivated outsiders who brought lots of influence. pre internet, you used to have to travel, or wait for power's lazy ass to issue another can control. i hear he's doing another soon.. contact testortip for help maybe although he works with power, he wants the 90-93 era of btm documented.

while i may question your dedication in yr heart and your motivations.. i certainly hope yr book wont become like axle rose's chinese democracy.

I guess we just need to clarify what "outsider" means, I was using the term more as "visitor" or "tourist" even. I was under the impression that the list of names you provided in your last post were all people who "just came to visit" whereas some of them actually live here.

I was born too late, what can I say. I appreciate your contributions yet again. I think we all want the same thing and the more people come around to see that I've been working on this shit for over 7 months and have invested almost $1000 of my own money not to mention, probably, 1000's of hours.

thank you for whatever. I know in your heart you can sense that this will be done with respect, honor and accuracy. even if I wanted to make a book without certain writers who have contributed significantly, I can't. because this is our history. if you would get past your personal hang-ups with me, you could help me to make the graffiti book equivalent to Appetite for Destruction.

I think we would get along a lot better if we met in person. my apologies for sometimes coming off like a prick. I respect your work and dedication and look forward to a time we can discuss.

...my stepdad passed and this was his garage. we put a clear oil-based coat on it to give it a little more weathered look. if anyone knows Seed, I'd love him to do a portrait for me. hopefully Ego will come through to paint a crow, as we've had one for 16 years!

4105771675_7bed703362_b.jpg

what up Cindy:

4105769695_e28bbb3d02_b.jpg

squirrels & suet:

4105768181_897dbe89c7_b.jpg

&.......graffiti:

4105768801_03a39afabe_b.jpg

• Like 1

"AEROSOL KING STASH IS MY TITLE,

AND WHAT I WANT IS FOR ME TO BE YOUR IDOL,

(I FORGOT SOME LINES HERE)

IT'S JUST AN HONORARY FEELING KNOWING I HAVE FANS"

STASH- LATE 80's

SEATTLE

"AEROSOL KING STASH IS MY TITLE,

AND WHAT I WANT IS FOR ME TO BE YOUR IDOL,

(I FORGOT SOME LINES HERE)

IT'S JUST AN HONORARY FEELING KNOWING I HAVE FANS"

STASH- LATE 80's

SEATTLE

Stash is one of the first writers I ever met before I was even a toy...mid 80s SODA, State Of Da Art krew

I think this one was by Imperial lanes off Rainier I cant remember. Im pretty sure hes in the bay now and has been for a while...TMF krew

744322435_l.jpg