Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

ya know what the problem is with seattle graff, barely anyone focuses on their own shit, they just look at everyone elses and talks shit to try and make them better, stop tryin to get into big crews, its not gonna make you better. and maybe one day you might see something better then those throw ups and simple ass tags, stop hating on kids who are developin style and who are younger then you. crews dont prove that your a good writer, it proves you got homies, and thats it. there are certain crews that if you are in, its for the pure fact that you are filthy at writing, people can hate all they want on me for not steelin paint, and by the way i paint alot more shit then the free wall, mind your god damn buisness and let me deal with my shit. before you call me a toy for not being a sterytypical seattle writer and only doing throws, look at your fucking self. i got kicked off dap cause i really didnt give a fuck about that crew anymore, i also hate bombin with writers who are fuckin full of themselfs, get the fuck over yourself and do something that looks good for once. fuck the haters, hate all you want, but when it comes down to it, your more of a toy then me, i dont need to call you out, you know who you are. all i ever did was respect any writer i met, good or bad. stop talking shit.

-RECES

ya know what the problem is with seattle graff, barely anyone focuses on their own shit, they just look at everyone elses and talks shit to try and make them better, stop tryin to get into big crews, its not gonna make you better. and maybe one day you might see something better then those throw ups and simple ass tags, stop hating on kids who are developin style and who are younger then you. crews dont prove that your a good writer, it proves you got homies, and thats it. there are certain crews that if you are in, its for the pure fact that you are filthy at writing, people can hate all they want on me for not steelin paint, and by the way i paint alot more shit then the free wall, mind your god damn buisness and let me deal with my shit. before you call me a toy for not being a sterytypical seattle writer and only doing throws, look at your fucking self. i got kicked off dap cause i really didnt give a fuck about that crew anymore, i also hate bombin with writers who are fuckin full of themselfs, get the fuck over yourself and do something that looks good for once. fuck the haters, hate all you want, but when it comes down to it, your more of a toy then me, i dont need to call you out, you know who you are. all i ever did was respect any writer i met, good or bad. stop talking shit.

-RECES

i never said you were toy reces. that has NOTHING to do with it. its the way you carry yourself homie!. i kicked you off cuz your a PUNK! you would never get my back if DAP had beef. WHENEVER i call you to go boming you come up with some faggy excuse why your vagina hurts that night. DKUPS, who is like 4 years younger than you, shows up ANYWHERE, ANYTIME i call him to go put it work. Now, it sounds like your trying to talk some shit and say "im way more of a toy than you".NEWSFLASH RECES im not "full of myself" or a toy, but one thing thats true is that I WILL beat you the fuck up and hack ALL of your graffiti if you dont SHUT THE FUCK UP