Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RATT

Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

and fuck the northend, to many po po and heroes protecting the good white mans land out there. i been hemmed up three times up north. its to where i dont fuck wit anything north of the town anymore. real talk!

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its not even like that dudes is just raised different. im not even going to get into it but the ONLY NORTHENDERi have any kind of respect for on a personal level is xanax.

but as far as graff goes hands is better than all of you. kato dose his thing too

and fuck the northend, to many po po and heroes protecting the good white mans land out there. i been hemmed up three times up north. its to where i dont fuck wit anything north of the town anymore. real talk!

haha yah you must really suck and stand out like a motherfucker.. painting out north is fuckin laxed.

the north end is mostly bad but we got some writers commin up....as lame as that sounds...but media is dope

I would recommend doing some homework before making a statement like that, there has been and still is dudes putting great work into the streets that keep things going, and I thought I was spoiled in the bay, RIP... east bay shits thread.

seattle ends at 145th anything north of that isnt the north end. its north of seattle. those kids arent north end from bum fuck exit on I 5. to say the north end has more heroes would be true because its largely residential. but to be honest with you i havent had any problems with heroes since i got tackled by a jogger when i was 14. as for cops, dont drive hella drunk on lake city way or aurora or. i dont see them being any more present than anywhere else.

haha yah you must really suck and stand out like a motherfucker.. painting out north is fuckin laxed.

never said i got hemmed up painting, you small minded prick!

yeah, sure i must suck.:rolleyes: