Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

sooo many words. I didn't realize I was so controversial.

let's be fair, how long have you lived in Seattle?

I'm all about pictures, bro. or are you basing your opinion of me on the last 2 or 3 posts you've read. by the way, how many pictures have you posted? or do you save that for metal heads?

Corny homey. You obviously know where I'm from and I don't even know who you are as a writer. I don't post photos...........but I also don't blather on incessantly over bullshit either.

That whole metalheads comment might mean something if I actually knew who was trying to throw stones in a glass house.

baercrukstag.jpg

kruks!

Hahahaha! I'm the idiot? No! You're the fucking toy idiot who thinks that it makes sense to post a banger of a train like this ^^^^^^ not for the sake of the panel itself.........but for the stock tip KRUKS tag above it! You........ya putz......are the fucking idiot! Get some common sense ass wipe!

Hahahaha! I'm the idiot? No! You're the fucking toy idiot who thinks that it makes sense to post a banger of a train like this ^^^^^^ not for the sake of the panel itself.........but for the stock tip KRUKS tag above it! You........ya putz......are the fucking idiot! Get some common sense ass wipe!

OK tough guy... Since you talk too much,lately, let me tell you how uneducated you truly sound. You're crying and attempting to drop knowledge, but you're sounding like this little girl that I saw at the beach yesterday that was making a fuss about her spilled fruit juice...

Truth is, you sealed your own deal by; A: Using YOUR NAME on a graff chat (ha ha) not so smart if you're gonna say shit to strangers...(we'll rough up your freight game for you , no problem)

and B, just being you. I've seen your work, and it isn't anything special. So, don't come in here policing something that doesn't concern you...that's my job.

Beat it, chump...

(also, no response, PM etc is necessary, that is all...)

as a younger person, it's so annoying that something I like this much is just shat on by everyone 5-10 years older than me.. " do you remember when.. blahblahblah it was so much more fun back then now it sucks". oh wow like I dont hear the same thing about music and other shit. Man, looks like Im just going to have to quit staring out the window when Im going down the express lanes, it will never be like '95. but hey I would be bitter too if I spent a long time with no friends in everett right..