Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

all legal murals except RIP murals are free game. i write graffiti.

so if you go paint a legal mural its cool if i go over it right. fuck it homes lets just put a green light out on any mural legal or illegal, old or new you lil bad ass rebel you. we don't wanna be hypocrites out here.

if they ain't ripe yet then they can stay on the tree. and anyone else rattling off bullshit on the keyboard is likely to get called out too

• Like 1

^^^^ I know what you're trying to show here, but a "D" has a defined shape. Throwups are bound to have mass similarities, especially considering how many writers are out there. The flowie bubble throwup style in Seattle is practiced by many. No sharp lines, tight points or unique abstractions for the most part, like on the East coast. (In the case of the East coast, I personally believe a lot of those abstractions are exploited, effectively, and rightfully, by writers that paint clean, or get up). But generally, it's more about flow. When you let it flow, that "D" shape you notice is the natural thing to do. It's not biting, it's just about flow. However, it takes skill to execute it properly. And when it is done right, you can tell. That's the beauty of a good tag or a good throw. That yellow Adek, in particular, is a great example of terrific flow. It makes you want to do it yourself. Inspiring in that sense.

girl, you don't know what your'e talking about. you weren't in sf for that, so dont act like you were, you don't know jesse or pace or the people who they went over, and i doubt you know these kids who seemed to think since btm goes over these murals monthly, it's all good. live and learn.

all legal murals except RIP murals are free game. i write graffiti.

bump this guy.