Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

cant hate on people just cuz theyre down... yea fuck ajar eveyone in the city knows hes a bitch but just cuz theres people out there who are semi-cool with him doesnt put them on the chopping block automatically. unless they agree with some of the shit hes done, dont waste energy hating everyone whos down with him.

well said! ive been spittin game at that kid for years now! i warned him! do you think he listened? he really just does his own thing! and he always will do his thang! the kids a friend of mine, but for damn sure i dont vouch for all the shit he does!!! we dont even rep the same crews anymore, he has moved onto bigger better things, i dont hate on him for that! i dont know what else to say but i think this shit has gotten stupidly out of control! people should spend their time gettin over, workin the buff! instead of wasting paint and time going over people who also indulge in what we all enjoy! fuckin kill this town! always paint new spots! never quit, or give up! its what your all are good at, ive seen it! props to all the seattle crews! in stoned and had too much coffee, fuck the internet! peace im out!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800