Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RATT

Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i thin seattle sucks...floe and hick dont bomb...there shit is toy.. that fucking whole coffe sippin town is filled with toys....especialy pars little sad kids that need prozak and pores half ass fillins

Originally posted by loserfish

i thin seattle sucks...floe and hick dont bomb...there shit is toy.. that fucking whole coffe sippin town is filled with toys....especialy pars little sad kids that need prozak and pores half ass fillins

thanks loserfish...its always tight when your own crew talks shit on you! haha...i still love you though. im gonna do scratchy fillins on everything. in the craziest spots. street level. until someone else thats not one of my homies does it, shut the fuck up. and the hick on the windows was fucking filthy. i seen it, fuckemall, you obviously seen it and know right where it is. so stop trippin if its in the resedential area or on fucking broadway...its up. if you posted something that was better than that, your fucking jabber might have some weight. until then, keep his name out your fucking mouth. as well as me and any of my homies...

-king pores...:king:

yeah that sloth train is the best thing Ive seen from him... but what about the original sloth, guess no one remembers that. I guess all names get recycled.

the Spoil- hod is pure filth- but the rest of that wall was hardly worth flicking.

"king" pores, eh? I dont know about that one. people use that term a little too lightly for my taste.

Originally posted by Pores

thanks loserfish...its always tight when your own crew talks shit on you! haha...i still love you though. im gonna do scratchy fillins on everything. in the craziest spots. street level. until someone else thats not one of my homies does it, shut the fuck up. and the hick on the windows was fucking filthy. i seen it, fuckemall, you obviously seen it and know right where it is. so stop trippin if its in the resedential area or on fucking broadway...its up. if you posted something that was better than that, your fucking jabber might have some weight. until then, keep his name out your fucking mouth. as well as me and any of my homies...

-king pores...:king:

damn man you cant take sarcasm or what? of course they bomb and you too..gees buddy..calm down..IT WAS A JOKE!