Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

dude you are just as bad.

why are you always trying to point the finger at me? this aint the first time either. i post flics of graf that i actually take NOT STEAL..a few funnies..whats it to ya? you post 6 flics once a month. get over yourself Mr. Perfect.

NOT TO MENTION, thats a legitimate question. what does asking that have anything to do with me? i been here since 2005. i didnt just make an account and start posting garbage yesterday..i've done my fair share of everything.

quit trying to call me out. handle your business, i'll handle mine.

Actually smartass.......due to the fact that I've been around for a minute and recognize the similar screen name from years ago........and that I just saw you on Friday......you might want to give the shit talking a rest and don't come back to my layup again too. Don't push it asshole. ;) ;)

ASIC. Please smack this kid in the face ...

The "real" THR was well respected and their reputation was WELL deserved. (They earned it) They were SO dope!

wow. since you are an expert, maybe you can tell me when you think "real" thr was? 1985? 1990? 1995? 2000? thanks for your respect and admiration, but let me pull your coat on something... thr never went away, it's a big crew that's mostly in SF. not that it's your business, but since you like discusssing our history instead of making your own, new members were invited by old members when they visited seattle. WWL doesn't have rank in thr. also realise most those crews like thr, kuk, pcf, btm, us, yle, dcm, nbbk, tgv, dtv, pvc, and so on, have shared many members over the years and there are always roster shake ups.

writers make crews, not the other way around.

Same with BTM. Funny how ol' cats are trying to bring back something that WAS ill, but the new players that they've recruted don't even compare.

again, when is the real btm? 1990? 1995? 2000? are you serious? where do you think you get the experience to make such judgements? have you been running a world known crew for over a decade? didn't think so. same members, some don't write, some don't fit the mold, btm is a crew of friends. same president now as then, so you basically don't know what your'e talking on. Die4, BC, C1st, and IED, aren't good additions? your'e tripping.

As for the kids who got on via 3a, btm has always been grimey, be it EMB, Westlake, SeaSk8, the Maharaja, the Carter, or wherever the "scene" is, BTM is in the fucking streets, son.

Why do people try to wear clothes that don't fit???

i don't know what this one even means.

Why do people try to be "down" with something that they were not a part of from the beginning?

i dunno. answer your own question. why are you trying to seem down, giving us respect in one breathe, then trashing us in the next? You front like you know all our history, but you a bystander, brah. sorry.

I guess you're just trying to live out the fantasy of heads of the past. (and heads still in the game)

were you there in the past? i was, and i don't fantasize about it, all i do is remember.

Bringing back BTM barely worked,

what do you mean? barley worked? tron, kerse, lewy, skert, take, malvo, dymes, and the 3rd gen btms KILLED SF and NYC in 98ish.

trying to revive THR is rediculous...you're shit is clownin'!

look, thr is not a seattle crew, you aren't from nyc or sf, or any of the other cities thr is from, you might think your dsl connects you to the world, but youj don't know cuz you ain't really there. the specific 3 letters ain't shit to us, btm, pcf, thr, it's all the same to us. every few years we juggle the roster. not yr biz.

i appreciate your interest, really. but we never set out to have fans, or a fanclub. no wikipedia pages.. it sounds like you enjoy our art enough to get worked up about our decisions, like a armchair athlete, yelling at his team on tv, feeling as if he can share in the wins and losses, without playing the game.

try pushing your own crew as hard as you want to push ours. your post had this creepy talented mr. ripley vibe to it. no homo.

get creative and stop riding the wake of your childhood heros!

funny, i didn't realize we had a suggestion box for the crew.. folks, this here is an example of what it's like to be on top. this dude ( or dudette, i can't tell) is fucked up over what we do, like it affects him somehow. he loves us that much.

:lol: :lol: :p