Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

shut the fuck up francine.. its a fuckin freedom of speech you lame!ll i'd seriosly just not say anymore unless you want me to create an account for you?? well do ya...? i'm thinking no... not one more word francine got it!?? dumb ass internet that kills graffitti.. means so much to you doesnt it? you'd actually tear alittle if this site was shut down in fear that maybe you might have to take the train to see who gets up the most down south or up north?.. awwww too bad.... well if you can't take a little shit talk then sit your ass next to dwayne on the red line an veer out the window...thats a thread... red line... orange line blue line... theres your fucking threads... now whos the loser??? and whos the hero?.. pull the plug on graff wired, the teeth are biting to easy..now that they have portal to your styles!

what are you so mad about man? i like graffiti, i take flics of it, i post those flics. (sometimes i steal them). i like to share those flics. i do believe that is what this site is for..you are right, this site advocates freedom of speech. but everyone just talks shit..

i didnt even say anything about you...so what are you so angry about?

what are you so mad about man? i like graffiti, i take flics of it, i post those flics. (sometimes i steal them). i like to share those flics. i do believe that is what this site is for..you are right, this site advocates freedom of speech. but everyone just talks shit..

i didnt even say anything about you...so what are you so angry about?

I'm not angry at all actually.. i talk shit b/c i get a kick out of it.. ruining peoples days that count on this site to bite styles to talk shit. to grip to annoy, to try to meet (as if anybody that gets up is some kinda god).. sure some good may come out of it.. communication wise.. but Video killed the radio star, and internet killed the graffitti kings.. word of mouth type reps.. i love getting people pissed they want to hang them selves with a mouse cord... and really i don't even write i just know whats up b/c all my peeps are into graff, I've always been involved thru the sidelines.. but still know whats up... i may have spoken too much already. by giving that away.. but hell with it.. its good friday. good day sir....