Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by Abdul Hassan

While everyone here is worried about their own little little bullshit n' beefs, innocent people elswhere are being murdered, in your name by your fucking goverment. What are you gonna do? Sit there and worry about your little fuckin' graff beef and who went over who. It seems that everyone here writes only for their own ego. Fuck that. Write to destroy, write to say "fuck you" to the the system. DESTROY. I will.

DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY..........................................................................................

Yeah fuck the apolionic sense of beauty. It is fake like the fahsods of gentrifed seattle. Destroy all that bullshit. We are the dionysos. We are the ones who need to remind these people that they are not in control.

Fuck the system!

Fuck your ego!

Fuck apathy!

Fuck a lot!

peace......

ps. Lay off the beef....Too much of that shit will make you constipated.

Asic

i'm not Hack it all.

and i dont know who he is, but he seems to know how much of a pussy you are.

so yeah. we'll meet up. You can count on it. and feel tough right now just because you say your fed up. and your to the point that you just dont care anymore :D

I just wanna see how you really feel about the whole situation when this really happens... its a 100% guarentee you'll lose.

and as for HACK IT ALL. find out who he is. he might be a friend of mine.. like he said.. he's only 10 minutes away.. me i'm more like 20 hours away. You fucken idiot.

yo c'mon guys you are makeing people uncomfortable with all this agresive talk. I suggest if you are going to proceed posting your little "beef battle," or whatever you kids want to call it now days, you should post some flicks of someone getting curb stomped or some shit. seriosly, either kill eachother and get over with or go and get some ice cream together, either or I want to see fliks. flils fliks fliks. I hate reading and I hate writing, unless its with a shoe mop full of scetch bath. so anyway, peace pot and microbrews 2 all you fucking nerds out there.

oh yeah, peace to all the true heads that dont give a fuck ya'll know who you are.:dazed: I'm out.

yo PDZ whatup is this JKIzzle or The Noisiest motherfucker I know. I was trying to figure out who that was and then i saw the 80K. Now thats fucking clever you witty drunk fools. I got flicks of that ferry shit Ill bang tham your way. Big ups to all the Portland cats I need to come down and holler before school starts. Yo whatup with those Sh tags they looking awfully like backwards Hs's, whatever though its some young roughriders anyway. Peace to my man EllieRoc we gonna miss you better bang out some freights while your gone Hated Since Concieved. Big ups to Shanomatic in Montana. PEACE ALKIMISS PRIME ASONER :D :dazed: :dazed: PS water what happened :o

ALKESTYLER!!!! It's the JKIzler. I pretty much have no life right now, so you can usualy find me lerking around here. The water evaperated :lol: . I dont think Im going to make it up for the 12th but I'll be up soon. You and some heads should roll through to the P, we could have a reunion over at vapes or something. Say whats up to the crew for me, GPK ADK KBR family Every day all day caught up in the mix, and I'm looking at my wrist and I gotta get paid:dazed:

Re: Asic

Originally posted by DUDER

i'm not Hack it all.

and i dont know who he is, but he seems to know how much of a pussy you are.

so yeah. we'll meet up. You can count on it. and feel tough right now just because you say your fed up. and your to the point that you just dont care anymore :D

I just wanna see how you really feel about the whole situation when this really happens... its a 100% guarentee you'll lose.

and as for HACK IT ALL. find out who he is. he might be a friend of mine.. like he said.. he's only 10 minutes away.. me i'm more like 20 hours away. You fucken idiot.

First paragraph you don't know who "he" is.........Fourth paragraph "he might be" your friend.......Stop fronting fag! I told you to write me to keep it off of these guys flick page.......Why won't you listen? I'm not trying to talk it out with you......If you talk to your boys on the reg then you know what happened last time one of them got sideways! I mean shit.........you must be fucking retarded! Just keep it off here.......Write me........do whatever you need to........Just drop me an e-mail........and let's do it.........Fucking fake bitch! DUDER or HACK IT ALL or whoever you are........Stop hiding your real name! Drop what you write.........

I did........You didn't.........

ASIC

p.s. everyone on here........this is some old shit that goes way back!

:rolleyes:

What up pimp of the year heard your macking hoes like andre nik.

You gotta come on the twelth its going to be the KBRizzle blow out reunion I think even Shano's coming from Montana. CD release party and all. Big ups crew wide meeting and all it should be dope free double kegger with all my underage peeps sneaking in the back door. For all you pervs this means young ladies A++++ But for real me and klueski might pack it down to 503 for the boxcutters bash on sunday night. Go bomb where Im warrantless and all. fuck the law I need legal assistance they trying to creep and what not, they will never find me HAHAHAHAHAHAH Im Billy The Kid a real Pancho Villa.

Fuck Rod Harden tell him to eat a Dick fro the TDF krew 2DIE4 2DIKFEMALES:THE DOWN FEW: TAPDEMFUCKINGKEGS: 2DOWNFORTIESKWIKLY: NEC NORTHENDCLUCKS

PS yo my YA YA homies are here for the week

You ARE Your ART