Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

I'm serious about this shit guys. quit painting over the murals. it's making me angry and a lot of other "politicians" angry as well.

maybe that was your intention, but it'll get buffed and you will get caught. pores, snore, pars. you all have potential, but chilll out for a bit.. you guys are gonna catch yourself a cold one if you keep this up.

Originally posted by Nanon

i've noticed that it's been pretty heaty recently, the cops have been everywhere. my boy just got busted near fremont and those fuckers were savage about it. i dont think that vandalizing art work is helping things.

a good percentage of cops are freemasons.judges and politicians as well.just about everyone in a position of absolute power has been or is.im not trying to glorify it at all.just warning that youre putting yourself in a position to be seeked out alot more than other writers.and they definitely have ways of finding out who you are where you live what you ate for breakfast this morning etc....

freemasons

i had the privilage of living 3 buildings away from a masonic center. those guys are.... interesting. pars will be fine as long as he doesn't make a habit out of it (too bad he has such a memorable character). as for going over art, if we want to continue calling ourselves artists we cant do that, thats when we just turn into vandals.

Uhhh... dude graf writers are vandals. Thats what makes our art form so unique. We destroy as we create. I personally support what they are doing in seattle.

The fact is that we deal with the most repressive buff EVER here. The last resort is to hit spots you know will burn...... why not hit a mural.

quit trying to be a "respectable writer" that is a sad anachronisim. The only choice if you want to get any work done you have to be willing to take risks and piss people off in this God forsaken town.

So go out hit shit and don't be afraid. We are the subverters and they are the dominators. Screw them...They represent everything that opresses independence and free speech. So destroy!!!!!!!!!!!

March on and remember....

etch

scribe

and hit those crappy "murals"

Originally posted by HESSIAN5000%

Uhhh... dude graf writers are vandals. Thats what makes our art form so unique. We destroy as we create. I personally support what they are doing in seattle.

The fact is that we deal with the most repressive buff EVER here. The last resort is to hit spots you know will burn...... why not hit a mural.

quit trying to be a "respectable writer" that is a sad anachronisim. The only choice if you want to get any work done you have to be willing to take risks and piss people off in this God forsaken town.

So go out hit shit and don't be afraid. We are the subverters and they are the dominators. Screw them...They represent everything that opresses independence and free speech. So destroy!!!!!!!!!!!

March on and remember....

etch

scribe

and hit those crappy "murals"