Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Guest The Boss

does anyone have flicks of anything? i think this thread should be closed...no one paints shit in the northwest so there shouldnt even be a northwest thread...maybe a portland thread but thats it...someone post somethin recent (and decent)...im going to bed...:king:

Guest The Boss

does anyone have flicks of anything? i think this thread should be closed...no one paints shit in the northwest so there shouldnt even be a northwest thread...maybe a portland thread but thats it...someone post somethin recent (and decent)...im going to bed...:king:

Guest The Boss

Guest The Boss

i've seen plenty shit in seattle, portland lookin pretty good too, i don't think they buff much there. ecos and defie had sick heavens in portland. i see rize, nark, hick, pars, audeo, batu, ror a good bit in seattle. some cool old shit around too. seen some ugly water shit, a nice smog and snore roof, some old ini stuff, some puzl, some old plus. good shit all around.

...no one paints shit in the northwest so there shouldnt even be a northwest thread...maybe a portland thread but thats it..

how bout it? i assume most people from portland don't care that much about seattle ups, and vice versa. why not split the thread so that there is a portland superthread and a seattle superthread? :idea:

How about this? Why don't we all collectively jump off a fucking bridge and kill ourselves since Seattle sucks so bad? Who fucking cares really?

Paint for yourself at your pace........Oh and by the way.........some of you kids that are on here whining need to "GET A JOB" or go to school or something........What's going to be ill is when you're 40 yrs old and you are a fucking loser living in your moms basement catching dust tags on her knick knack shelf talking about "Yo........check out this new one stroke I got going!" Just get lives........... Really! Stop whining!

You don't like this thread then make your own! I mean fuck........did your parents do everything for you? Do something on your own! Make your own fucking thread! Crybabies! :p

Originally posted by rubbish heap

how bout it? i assume most people from portland don't care that much about seattle ups, and vice versa. why not split the thread so that there is a portland superthread and a seattle superthread? :idea:

Probably because there have been a total of ten portland flicks in this entire thread, thats why not.

And on another note, if "no one paints in the northwest", then why is this thread always on the top of the damn forum...I think more pictures are posted in here on a regular basis than pretty much any other thread...

Why doesn't someone, maybe one the people with no job etc. like Asickeronius was talking about, go through this thread and link the flicks to a new thread called "Northwest Superthread III: Without the Bullshit Talking." And after that find a way to get a digital camera, tell your parents you're out looking for a job, and then take flicks of every article of graffiti you see, then upload them and place them on the new superthread...

Thats my advice for today...

It seems as if a mass majority of heads in this corner of the world have migrated to the metal end of the culture, things are goin down, if flics aren't posted its possible that not everyone owns a scanner or a computer for that matter.things happen all over we should all be bitching about the pulse over in boise not the work ethic on our neck of the woods.

ya here that boise drop those god damn potatoes and get ta work.

Seattle been busy in the last couple just open an eye if i had even access to a scanner i would contribute.

We should keep it how it is...the thread that is.

Re: Re: Re: please b quiet

Originally posted by tragic

Ill put my foot in my mouth on this one, i meant no disrespect to you or your crews, (kbr) I just was trying to say the individual who made that remark has no grounds for bad words. I respect u.. A mis communication.. I wasnt referring to the kbr kcr deal, just the kid jink who posted that.. Ill c u in the fall -peace D-real [/QUO

My bad I thought we were cool and all this beef shit is confusing me cuz bees and anser squashed it with us and then diefor started talking on the net. I dont know why he tripped in the first place I know thats your boy and all but tell him to chill cuz violence is stupid and we all know the sam peeps. So Im gald we are still cool and we should go paint sometime. keep wrecking shit and krushing see you at Centradiesel . PEACE SIR ALKISS MAXIMUS fuck it im drunk

Word up to BESEA MYNE NEROSE WATER JK ALL MY 206 GPKILLAS

GARBAGE PAIL KIDS ARE COMING :krunk: :confused:

Re: I jock el destructo

Originally posted by RATT

skrew an interview, I'm trying to put together a video. I'd like to get some bombing footage. But since thats not going to happen, sure, get an interview going.

RATT..........send me an e-mail.........let me know........I think him having an interview would be fucking hilarious..........He always makes for real good, off the wall conversation...........Get at me!

It's actually kind of funny too...........you're all calling him "EL DESTRUCTO"...........I even quoted you as that..........

but it's "EL DESTROYO"!!!!

^^^that is funny, I guess I don't jock the guy quite enough since I can't get his name right. Destructo destroyo - same thing. I can never remember what his damn name is. I vote that he has the most confusing name in graffiti.