Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

I knew it was IntangibleFame all along, I just didn't want to say anything. If I remember right he was going to band practice not summer school, but who knows. If you two are settling it over ice cream, may I suggest mint chocolate chip.

That will be all...

asic,

i wouldnt be to sure about them being the ONLY ones who know where you live at this being time. Because they have already talked. (i got eyes and ears in WA) You guys are slippen.. trust me.. i know where this new place is now..;)

this is into suppose to scare you, I mean you can act like your ready and waiting.. and you can act like I might be just a pissed off "toy" that is nobody to worry about.. but we'll set that strait later.

and no, i wont kill you.. :lol:

That would be your easy way out.

Ok, nuf said.. I'll be comen.. could be tomarrow (just kidden), could be next month.. maybe this winter.. Sure nuf, it's comen. And thats truth.

Peace out homie.

Originally posted by DUDER

asic,

i wouldnt be to sure about them being the ONLY ones who know where you live at this being time. Because they have already talked. (i got eyes and ears in WA) You guys are slippen.. trust me.. i know where this new place is now..;)

this is into suppose to scare you, I mean you can act like your ready and waiting.. and you can act like I might be just a pissed off "toy" that is nobody to worry about.. but we'll set that strait later.

Ok, nuf said.. I'll be comen.. could be tomarrow (just kidden), could be next month.. maybe this winter.. Sure nuf, it's comen. And thats truth.

Peace out homie.

All I know is that anyone who uses "smilies" while threatening someone has got to be really tuff.

HI ROD.

ECK keep on trying. Thanks for making our tags even uglier. Be safe and dont get chaught. ;)

I got love even though you hate me and dont know me!

SB talks a lot for a small child but hes a good kid.

All is well on our side.

Live your life

Get up

Get better

Holler at cha boys

I MUST CRUSH

Originally posted by DUDER

asic,

Peace out homie.

Damn kid..........you can't scare me to save your life........you can't spell to save your life either.......But what should I expect from a real motherfucker like you from the streets though? Ya dig?

You's 'bout it huh? Maybe you should just let me know what flight you come in on..........or what greyhound.........since you're commuting for the fight and all! Peace out? You must not be too good at this........

In all honesty though fella....WHAT DO YOU WRITE? If you're so gangster then flex that on me! I'm not hiding..........so I don't get why you are! Come clean like a washing machine pussy!

Once again.......the address is: 425 - Longdick Avenue

The old one was: 2 - Northend nuts in ya face Boulevard

I could go on forever.........You got me laughing though so this is kinda fun.........Just say who you are so I can sleep at night.........I couldn't even catch a measly nap last night.........I'm shook! ;)

Originally posted by feezone

All I can do Is laugh. I dont need to say more except read what I already told you over and over again until you understand. grow up

It doesn't take a detective to figure out what's going on here...

Does anybody know when the Paint Out is? Hope to see you there...

That will be all...

Guest The Boss

finally, this toy is gone and we got some flicks...please, when you see his fake ass, strip it. if not for yourself, for me. i love you. first one to post a picture of a crossed out rumor/(whatever else he writes) gets a free magazine. haha...lets see it:king:

some flix while riding around on my bike feinding for meth

this is how much meth I was feindin' fo'

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/1%20001a.jpg'>

I was following this chick around imagining how awesome it would be for her bald (or hairy) cunt

rubbing on my face. I noticed later that there was a throw behind her...

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/1%20005a.jpg'>

the troll got some phat tats on his face... now if only I can get these guys to give me some tats too

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/1%20008a.jpg'>

]http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/1%20009a.jpg'>

to quote Mr. Scarface, these cats are "COMIN' AGG"

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/1%20010a.jpg'>