Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

what the fuck are you talking about no disrespect to hick but that was two years ago and only lasted 6 months at that kiloe has been killin shit for years.

dog are you kidding me. do you not get out? make this a subject thats hella interesting to me that you say that.

hick has done how many hundred fill ins in seattle?

i swear i just saw some crazy roof top off the ballard bridge with huge double fill ins.

i always wonder why there is no hick on 12 oz. its crazy. 6 months? try god i cant even remember how long i have been seeing his throwie. someone post some hick!

and kiloe is bad. he is like ugly trailor trash graffiti very ugly like fat hairy white whore

and someone go take some pictures of hick stuff! i think he and hb are always tight when they do double bubble letter throwies. :huh: :huh: :huh: :D :cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

dog are you kidding me. do you not get out? make this a subject thats hella interesting to me that you say that.

hick has done how many hundred fill ins in seattle?

i swear i just saw some crazy roof top off the ballard bridge with huge double fill ins.

i always wonder why there is no hick on 12 oz. its crazy. 6 months? try god i cant even remember how long i have been seeing his throwie. someone post some hick!

and kiloe is bad. he is like ugly trailor trash graffiti very ugly like fat hairy white whore

and someone go take some pictures of hick stuff! i think he and hb are always tight when they do double bubble letter throwies. :huh: :huh: :huh: :D :cool:

its cool if hick is your boy he gets up im not saying he doesnt, whatever. kiloe gets his and has been around alot longer watch the feights and keep sayin what yer sayin

there was some good action goin on about eight years ago role gotoo jabs puzl poe kers

shit 96 is already ten years thats old enough fer me. Still mass heads who were up 8 ago doin there thing here and there just gotta know where to look and or go. Caught some tight

sea an amos tags spoc couple days ago. the years go by but the memories stay. look back at shit ya did eight years ago and laugh a little but if its still runnin gotta mean sumtin. props to busway that place has been hit like crazy since when i can remember still some nice shit runnin bout 2 b crazy with that light rail gonna open up a lot more spots. My o my came up on some tight shit today nice as hell outside..............c ya.....

"New Graffiti Patrol Team Covers I-5 from Federal Way to South Everett

WSDOT's Northwest Region added two permanent full-time workers to our graffiti patrol group, doubling the team’s size. The group covers state highways from Tacoma to the Canadian border. The newest team is devoted to graffiti clean up between south Everett and Federal Way on the I-5 corridor. This area has the most prolific graffiti problem. We work with law enforcement by taking pictures of the graffiti and passing it to investigators, and we work with cities to repaint structures and signs. This year, we’ve spent nearly $125,000 on graffiti clean-up and have gone through nearly 700 gallons of paint. Our crews can clean up to 10,000 square feet of graffiti per day. WSDOT is working on a web-based graffiti reporting system so drivers who spot the tagging can report it directly to our clean-up crews. We hope to have this system up and working in the next several weeks."

there was some good action goin on about eight years ago role gotoo jabs puzl poe kers

shit 96 is already ten years thats old enough fer me. Still mass heads who were up 8 ago doin there thing here and there just gotta know where to look and or go. Caught some tight

sea an amos tags spoc couple days ago. the years go by but the memories stay. look back at shit ya did eight years ago and laugh a little but if its still runnin gotta mean sumtin. props to busway that place has been hit like crazy since when i can remember still some nice shit runnin bout 2 b crazy with that light rail gonna open up a lot more spots. My o my came up on some tight shit today nice as hell outside..............c ya.....

oh yeeh yeeh dog thanks for droppin like mad knowledge

kilo is a horrible graffiti writer. period. if anyone says hes good then they have no sense of good graffiti. hick bombs more than anyone in seattle. period. as far as doing horrible pieces and big bad tags then maybe kilo does some shit but its nothing woth any "respect". he has been doing more than most for a while so he gets some props for that but hes not good by any means. he has NO progression and has been equally bad since he started. hick is a real writer who does real spots and you can hate it all you want but u have to respect it. anyone comparing the two people shouldnt even be on here talking.

kilo is a horrible graffiti writer. period. if anyone says hes good then they have no sense of good graffiti. hick bombs more than anyone in seattle. period. as far as doing horrible pieces and big bad tags then maybe kilo does some shit but its nothing woth any "respect". he has been doing more than most for a while so he gets some props for that but hes not good by any means. he has NO progression and has been equally bad since he started. hick is a real writer who does real spots and you can hate it all you want but u have to respect it. anyone comparing the two people shouldnt even be on here talking.

you summed that all up so well, thank you! bump hick

dude are you serious? hick has been hittin up that same throw nothing has changed.stop talkin shit before you get beat down again and end up on anther video.ah shit wait you left town trying to avoid that.gangstas eat meat!

that is true. but hick has done how many fillins in seattle mrshiteyes? how do you think peoople in cities where people get up illegally with paint see graffiti as? what matters? that kilo has hit freights a couple billboards and many different tacky styles no way? iis your throw better than hicks? that guy desereves his., im number 1 fan. has anyone in aq nok pi rats glk imc gpk done as much dirt as hick? hass any entire crew painted as many city spots as hick in the last five years in this city. people get a clue, mad respect is due please tell me if im wrong and fuck you guys act like hicks bubble thow is bad, i think its pretty tight.

that is true. but hick has done how many fillins in seattle mrshiteyes? how do you think peoople in cities where people get up illegally with paint see graffiti as? what matters? that kilo has hit freights a couple billboards and many different tacky styles no way? iis your throw better than hicks? that guy desereves his., im number 1 fan. has anyone in aq nok pi rats glk imc gpk done as much dirt as hick? hass any entire crew painted as many city spots as hick in the last five years in this city. people get a clue, mad respect is due please tell me if im wrong and fuck you guys act like hicks bubble thow is bad, i think its pretty tight.

why wouldnt you like his throw yer his #1 fan.

i dont know how many throws that fool has i dont fallow him around with a clip board

like i said hick gets up he is down fuck it though im done talkin bout this shit im not kiloe or hick let them talk about themselves ill talk about big titties and gettin high