Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

poo dart, no one is saying those guys arent good in boston. they obviously are. but they are also just pleasant and pretty to look at. I dont know how quite to explain why i love the shit out here other than its grimey as fuck, and i like that a lot. if you are into looking at pretty things all the time thats cool, but dont discredit the work and style that 3a guys out here have.

oh and bumps for that huge ghoul, i had the good fortune of seeing that while it was still running

poo dart, no one is saying those guys arent good in boston. they obviously are. but they are also just pleasant and pretty to look at. I dont know how quite to explain why i love the shit out here other than its grimey as fuck, and i like that a lot. if you are into looking at pretty things all the time thats cool, but dont discredit the work and style that 3a guys out here have.

oh and bumps for that huge ghoul, i had the good fortune of seeing that while it was still running

So what your saying is... you like Ugly graffiti. The east coast 3a makes their shit look good, and you dont like shit that looks good? Dont discredit the work and style they have... or lack there of! I never said they didnt have anything running, but the shit they do it an eyesore to look at. I've seen 3rd grader hit straighter lines than most these kids.

So what your saying is... you like Ugly graffiti. The east coast 3a makes their shit look good, and you dont like shit that looks good? Dont discredit the work and style they have... or lack there of! I never said they didnt have anything running, but the shit they do it an eyesore to look at. I've seen 3rd grader hit straighter lines than most these kids.

no. he's saying SHUT THE FUCK UP.

all of us are

oh i do. dont worry. but if i can find it in person, i can rack it to keep up the habit till the paycheck rolls through. know of anywhere?

you must be tripping if you think people are going to give up their rack spots.. i swear to God, everytime someone asks for this stuff it blows my mind.. go your own research.. my God.. quit asking for hand outs.

and for all the people complaining about this and that.. we've heard you. i dunnno if those 3a kids jacked you, fucked yourt girl, or crapped on your mom's couch at a party.. but for real... you are seriously making an ass out of yourself. i'm not the 1st one to say this.. but think about it.. what do you hope to prove by crying online and acting like you paint better.. which you very well might.. but actions speak louder than words..

typical stereotype and wwl are half right.. you don't gotta love it or leave it.. but you gotta put in your own work to make this scene what you want it to be.. the biggest problem with this city is:

1. the buff is frustrating to street writers, so the effort is going to reflect this.

2. most good writers emigrate to SF, Seattle's main inspiration. you get good, you leave.. it's a no brainer.. some writers like adek and wwl come back to visit, but beyond cheap rent, easy racking, and family, not much draw to this place.

3. here's the real problem.. you think it's up to other people to satisfy you desire to see good graf.. man up and put your money where your mouth is.. if you think you are so raw.. but i'll bet you are just doing all this complaining because you got victimized by one of these 3a kids.. there is alot worse graff here than them..

seriously.. why post that boston shit? legal walls are not seattle streets. no one is saying they suck, but you aren't in the boston 3a, so what is your point.. it' so easy to do what you are doing.. at least the 3a kids are doing something about the graf here.. as opposed to you and the other wimps who hide in freight yards. you may paint well, but seriosly, freights are a joke.. that's why europe laughs at the US, because you have all these spots no one is painting, and you hide in some pasture painting those $50 montana pieces.. to what end?

ok. enough education for the kids.. here's what i saw on my way to the post office..

serf from NYC

DSCN1414.jpg

trust cma from santa cruz

DSCN1417.jpg

mint from NYC

DSCN1419.jpg

WWL from SF

DSCN1421.jpg

and last but not least.. words to live by...

DSCN1412.jpg

you must be tripping if you think people are going to give up their rack spots.. i swear to God, everytime someone asks for this stuff it blows my mind.. go your own research.. my God.. quit asking for hand outs.

and for all the people complaining about this and that.. we've heard you. i dunnno if those 3a kids jacked you, fucked yourt girl, or crapped on your mom's couch at a party.. but for real... you are seriously making an ass out of yourself. i'm not the 1st one to say this.. but think about it.. what do you hope to prove by crying online and acting like you paint better.. which you very well might.. but actions speak louder than words..

typical stereotype and wwl are half right.. you don't gotta love it or leave it.. but you gotta put in your own work to make this scene what you want it to be.. the biggest problem with this city is:

1. the buff is frustrating to street writers, so the effort is going to reflect this.

2. most good writers emigrate to SF, Seattle's main inspiration. you get good, you leave.. it's a no brainer.. some writers like adek and wwl come back to visit, but beyond cheap rent, easy racking, and family, not much draw to this place.

3. here's the real problem.. you think it's up to other people to satisfy you desire to see good graf.. man up and put your money where your mouth is.. if you think you are so raw.. but i'll bet you are just doing all this complaining because you got victimized by one of these 3a kids.. there is alot worse graff here than them..

seriously.. why post that boston shit? legal walls are not seattle streets. no one is saying they suck, but you aren't in the boston 3a, so what is your point.. it' so easy to do what you are doing.. at least the 3a kids are doing something about the graf here.. as opposed to you and the other wimps who hide in freight yards. you may paint well, but seriosly, freights are a joke.. that's why europe laughs at the US, because you have all these spots no one is painting, and you hide in some pasture painting those $50 montana pieces.. to what end?

ok. enough education for the kids.. here's what i saw on my way to the post office..

serf from NYC

trust cma from santa cruz

mint from NYC

WWL from SF

and last but not least.. words to live by...

Ok granted poo dart in an idiot but why the fuck do you feel the need to talk shit on people who paint freights? Is it because you cant? Dont know any good writers to show you spots? Freights are all this city has going for it, who are you to judge someone on what surface they paint? I think you forgot to read the memo on the way to the post office