Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by Asickeronius

It's true..........unfortunately! Rest In Peace.............

yea, my apoligies for having to ask someone, but ive heard people lie before..Plus was a chill cat when i met him rocking his, which i think was last piece on the 56th box.Rest in Power Plus

dont know if this is up but oh well..

http://www.artcrimes.com/seattle/plusone1.jpg'>

Guest The Boss

there is a thread dedicated to plus in Heavens...go there if youre gonna talk about this. its depressing reading about this every day. post flicks of some of the work in portland, seattle, tacoma and other northwest cities...:king:

Todays Comedy is...

Originally posted by feezone

I write fuckin Rumor, Angles, Gauze One OSM UBK...all these crews there are gay. ecxept for OSM and UBK. all you other fag writers love to talk shit about us. but u are to pussy to even hack us or fight us. since you spend al yuor time on the internet stead of bombing like real writters. i'll call all U out cuz i no you gay nigaz iz on the internet.

Fuck these crews:

MYL

TFS

INI

PIRATS

KBR

HSC

LOST KATS

IMC

MADK

MLR

CAST

GR

Fuck these toys:

LARACK

ALKI

DANNER

ANGEL

NC17

AYBE

ELOMS

PARS

SCALES

SLOTH

STRAWBREEZY

ETHER

SUCKS

STACK

PORES

BLINKER

KOSHER

INDEX

KILO

VIRAL

SHERMS

HICK

DEST

SLER

LARGE

all you have fucked with us so now u no u will get killed the next time we see any of you, you will die. Gay fags.

Guest The Boss

dude...osm/ubkare the wackest crews in the world. i dont care how much you toys paint. its worthless. you are toys. one of you writes devr when there is a real famous devr from philly that paints hella fr8s. you kids are a fucking joke. when i catch you its on. i will break your fucking faces...shut your mouth. i have never even heard of "rumor"..you are nobody! all the people you named are REAL writers that paint GOOD shit and actually paint. keep your mouth shut and stay inside. and when you wanna meet me email me. bitchs!

:king: :king: :king: