Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Yeah man bump noise, stile, and blok bro........Yo Yo man these

cats are the shizznitt man......lets burn out more yards like them....and

hit up dekors name like hes our homeboy and shit.......Fuck dude!!! their

acting as hard as pest and heck.....Yeah homies, lets leave another message

on mechs phone to try to scare him, and talk shit on the slums guestbook and

not leave our names, I mean yo yo..............

Actually I mean u stupid fuckers are seriously getting on my

fucking nerves........Seriously, asshole lose ur signature......It fucking bugs

the shits out of me........U stupid fuckers think ur this and that!! go show us!!!

hit the interbay yard in broad fucking daylight in front of the maintenance garage

during a weekday........or wait better yet go do a T-H-R-O-W-E-Y on a cop car with,

get this, get this, the cop actually sitting in the car................Yeah man,

really, and pull ur fucking pants up off ur ankles u fucking circus clown.............

Seriously asshole, continue to push my buttons..........no more olive branches!!!

and now some of those unknown and known nw players on rolling dumpsters............

Grow up!

12oz-28.jpg

i mean, im sure whoever painted this is good with graff... im not a seattle head so i dont even know who painted it. but this is just so degrading to the woman body. i mean look at that pussy. what the fuck is that shit. ugly ugly ugly, im not trying to fuck this graffiti that means its bad, like i fuck anything, i fuck the nastiest meth heads you could ever find. but this.... that puss is tooo nasty for my nigga ass.

i need a little help locating the following: mean streaks, pink dots and montana in seattle? help ya boy out.

http://www.artprimo.com/showroom.php mtn and caps, fridays 5-? i think. ~10 blocks south of the sodo hd (i think they have only belton but maybe montana)

office depots have mean streaks but theyre locked up i think, theres one in bellvue that isnt.