Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

I bet Krams had more fun painting that piece that day than all you miserable fucks have in a year, He knows the shit was sketchy but he had fun. Keep that shit talk to yourself. Krams is what this shit is all about. And to G'up when you say "NOT A GOD DAMN THING" will happen, You didn't mention that everytime when you've been confronted you deny everything like a little bitch or blame it on other people.

was I talkin to you you piece of shit? Nope, I won't comment on the Kram fill... it was pretty easy to find out who you are, "Tough Guy". get over yourself, your not a king or anything even close to that, and most likely you never will be. I chuckled a the comment about the Kram thing, but that spot doesn't look like the easiest to get at, so why not get a chance to look at some of his other shit, maybe some of it would turn out stronger. It's cock suckers like you that make the scene lame. Your mother should have aborted you!:p

was I talkin to you you piece of shit? Nope' date=' I won't comment on the Kram fill... it was pretty easy to find out who you are, "Tough Guy". get over yourself, your not a king or anything even close to that, and most likely you never will be. I chuckled a the comment about the Kram thing, but that spot doesn't look like the easiest to get at, so why not get a chance to look at some of his other shit, maybe some of it would turn out stronger. It's cock suckers like you that make the scene lame. Your mother should have aborted you!:p[/quote']

YOU are a photographer/graff cheerleader.....go find another scene to take photo's of.....It is pretty easy to find anyone who isn't hiding! And it's Photographer/cheerleader girls like YOU that ruin scenes look at all the "scenes" that have been ruined by your kind you ain't down! just cause you take pictures of graff doesn't give the right to talkshit about writers when you don't even paint yourself.....+ Don't waste your breath, you would never say this shit to my face................:D P.S. My mother is dead you cunt. oh no! you found out who i am, good job sherlock! now what, you gonna hit me with your purse?......:p

you talk like ur soo big, but I know who you are.

dont tell me how or what I do. I would admit to anything Ive ever done.

and hack you, yea I did when you went over me. and you got hurt, right?

respect me and I respect you!!! nobody wants to respect someone who runs his fucking mouth...

and dont say you ever saw me hack you anywhere else! only place I have EVER hacked anyone is when I revive my own tags!

its not about disrespect!!! its all about minding your own business, and dont go over someones shit who has never gone over you in the first place. thats starting the disrespect.

and as far as you talking hard, I could really care less. I just dont want pointless beef with people in the city. it always comes around and theres only a few choices. you can hack back and have a battle, you can wait it out, or you can just ignore the ignorant immature writers/shit talkers who are annoying your fucking life!

just please dont ignore mines. cause I seriously dont give a fuck about anybody in this graff scene, unless we have met and are friends, and thats not disrespect. ITS SIMPLY MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS!

stay up:cool: