Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

Originally posted by John Birch@Dec 9 2005, 06:59 PM

UW Urban Archive

should I hate on this? Most flix are wack. Fuckin shnooty UW grad students...oh well...

Yeah check out the article the PI did on them:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/visualart/25...archives08.html

There is a slideshow with some more pictures in it (though none of them very quality). It's nice that they took pics but geez make the NW look bad...they should've flicked the GOOD STUFF.

PS...third page peeps. I know there is some fucking worthy shit to post!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by scumdog@Dec 12 2005, 08:46 PM

all you fucks are gonna be alpo..get it...dog food...all of you..

...so beware bitches...

Just curious............who's all of us.........you know being dog food isn't easy.......I mean really........you have to sell all of your shit and downsize to fit into a tin can! I'm just curious because "we all" need adequate time to schedule a garage sale! Thanks in advance for the help on this..................I appreciate it! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by TONY_DANZA+Dec 13 2005, 09:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TONY_DANZA - Dec 13 2005, 09:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-upsp@Dec 12 2005, 11:02 PM

the only damn thang wurth  luking @ in seattle these days is bike and kilo, only an opinion as they go, get drunk and puke with the rest of us scum baggs or die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get off the nuts and continue drinking coors light lurking on daddy's laptop

[/b]

Oh i'm sorry, you wanna hang from the sack a little, no prob here ya go again and again!!!!!!

You all are in for a real treat soon. Weapon of Choice website is making a comeback. I found someone who will let me host the site for free. No more of this no pictures crap and a dead thread. Maybe I'll start a new thread again, let this one die out, not that its not dead already.....see you soon.

i dont see why everyone hates so much on seattle, so what if we dont have as much graffiti as the rest of the world, for the most part what we have is good graffiti you just gotta find it. and personally i like it this way because you can easily find spots that havnt been hit 1000times before plus we dont have any vandal squad or bull shit like that or at least not in everett we dont.

Originally posted by BlokFPC@Dec 17 2005, 01:26 AM

i dont see why everyone hates so much on seattle, so what if we dont have as much graffiti as the rest of the world, for the most part what we have is good graffiti you just gotta find it. and personally i like it this way because you can easily find spots that havnt been hit 1000times before plus we dont have any vandal squad or bull shit like that or at least not in everett we dont.

Don't say anything in detail about Everett on here..............