Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by BILL BORED@Oct 16 2005, 06:36 PM

charms next throw will look like this

dscf13548xi.jpg

:haha:

If you're gonna diss someones graff in an attempt to show off to everyone how knowledgable you are about graff... you should at least know your graff.

That's a straightletter not a throw. :clown2:

Originally posted by SF1+Oct 17 2005, 05:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Oct 17 2005, 05:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BILL BORED@Oct 16 2005, 06:36 PM

charms next throw will look like this

dscf13548xi.jpg

:haha:

If you're gonna diss someones graff in an attempt to show off to everyone how knowledgable you are about graff... you should at least know your graff.

That's a straightletter not a throw. :clown2:

[/b]

It's actually not even that, its a simple, or a silver. A straight letter is made up of straight letters.

But really the point is that Charms is one of the best painters in the North West. His stuff comes out cleaner and with more style than most. It might bare a small resemblance to some of totems stuff, but I've never seen a straight up bite, they just have similar styles...sort of like most writers these days. Who cares.

Originally posted by LEWSKI@Oct 18 2005, 03:35 PM

i thought that purple tag was a TWISTONE tag for a min...........you guys do any illegal graffiti whereever it is your from??? i see alot of legal walls and that shit is gay.........i also thought it said " no crappy flics"?

nah theres no illegal stuff over here in olympia. thats why there are pictures of rooftops and tags.... :rolleyes:

im sure fist and next would love to know that you think their memorial walls are gay.

and i dont see your lame ass taking any pictures so how about you stop whining and grab a camera

Legal walls with burners? Burners in plain sight right on the road? The stuff that sets the toys apart from the heads who learned how to do hand styles, throwups, and straight letters early in thier carrier and didnt stop progressing there and now want everybody(The public) who doesn't hang out under a bridge to see their work? Fuck that. Who wants to see pieces when you can look at throwups all day. right? Not quite, Unless you bomb like a terrorist and make up for what you lack in quality(and im not saying throwups and hand styles cant be quality, cause a lot are, but at the same time a lot arnt)in quantity, or learn how to do it all...you should play the background do your thing and shut the fuck up. Not an insult just some insight.

Originally posted by j_dfek@Oct 21 2005, 07:45 PM

good slugs truck bump for that hiclk too and fuuuck all ytopu haters

yeah ive got all angles of that truck, ill post more later.. theres a hymn2on the other side. Yeah people need to stop talkin shit on the internet, just post your fuckin fliks... worddd!?

VILLSIDE! Thizz or DIE! :gaga:

Originally posted by blackcop@Oct 16 2005, 10:35 PM

thats cool, a picture when charm painted his own stuff.

then a picture when he totally wished he

was totem III

your still a joke kid.

go stretch a canvas.   

last time i saw charms was doing colabs with some famous writers. i bet he will paint with totem and laugh at your gay comments.

Ummm he has painted with totem

Originally posted by BILL BORED@Oct 16 2005, 06:24 PM

thats cool, a picture when charm painted his own stuff.

then a picture when he totally wished he

was totem III

your still a joke kid.

go stretch a canvas.

1) It's Totem 2 not Totem III, and "you're" not "your."

2) Charm still paints his own stuff.

3) Charm used to paint with Totem 2.

4) You are an idiot, go tell all your cool emo friends about how you totally called Charm out online. That is sure to impress them.

Keep Swallowing

Milton..............