Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

Originally posted by blackcop@Oct 9 2005, 12:02 PM

12:02p.m   Posted Oct 7 2005, 11:43 PM

blackcop if your going to post pics how about posting some graffiti pics

hey! im just clowning! dont hate on my jugglos. If you spend anytime in the ud. youd get the joke. I posted some precious graffiti for you anyways. so I dont know what your talking about. and why dont you post up? and stop telling me what to do.

actually i wasnt hating all i said was if your going to post pictures post graffiti ones this is brick slayers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by boob@Oct 7 2005, 08:34 PM

Someone needs to let Seattles 3A kids to show some fuckin respect. And the real 3A is on the east coast... you know Ges Kem Pure... their shit is dope and seattles 3A heads should stop writing that shit.

the funniest part is they know but dont even care. they don't do productions and burners like the east coast kids, but you gotta give them props on all that reckless bombing.

The graffiti in seattle like...totally changed my life. I was like chilling at my local starbucks drinking my ultra unique extravagant blend of super tasty java and like saw this graffiti signature and was like whoa bub, that signature is super cewl. they like be putting it on the wall and if they can like...be putting it on the wall where ever they want, then i can like... dish out all the sperm my body can produce on any mans back i choose. i just gotta have the ambition and faith in my self to do it. THANX uh trillion.

Originally posted by SuckTheTip@Oct 11 2005, 07:52 PM

The graffiti in seattle like...totally changed my life. I was like chilling at my local starbucks drinking my ultra unique extravagant blend of super tasty java and like saw this graffiti signature and was like whoa bub, that signature is super cewl. they like be putting it on the wall and if they can like...be putting it on the wall where ever they want, then i can like... dish out all the sperm my body can produce on any mans back i choose. i just gotta have the ambition and faith in my self to do it. THANX uh trillion.

:haha:

Originally posted by blackcop@Oct 7 2005, 12:46 PM

shit dawg! these niggas try to front and claim our spot. but we roll deep and merk on them bitches! yall better recognize cuz we king that bus stop.

icp_DSC0045-copy.jpg

That bitch went to my middle school. Call her hotdog and she will get pissed!!!

Originally posted by luers+Oct 13 2005, 06:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (luers - Oct 13 2005, 06:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-blackcop@Oct 7 2005, 12:46 PM

shit dawg! these niggas try to front and claim our spot. but we roll deep and merk on them bitches! yall better recognize cuz we king that bus stop.

icp_DSC0045-copy.jpg

That bitch went to my middle school. Call her hotdog and she will get pissed!!!

[/b]

oh snaps i know her too!!!

thats cool, a picture when charm painted his own stuff.

then a picture when he totally wished he

was totem III

your still a joke kid.

go stretch a canvas.

last time i saw charms was doing colabs with some famous writers. i bet he will paint with totem and laugh at your gay comments.

The graffiti in seattle like...totally changed my life. I was like chilling at my local starbucks drinking my ultra unique extravagant blend of super tasty java and like saw this graffiti signature and was like "whoa bub, that signature is super cewl". they like be putting it on the wall and if they can like...be putting it on the wall where ever they want, then i can like... dish out all the sperm my body can produce on any mans back i choose. i just gotta have the ambition and faith in my self to do it. THANX uh trillion.

:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: