Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

HOBOKID, what do you think of that ask piece? can you honestly be serious about posting that and having it represent seattle graffiti? style king? You are a fucking joke as well as what you post, i think of there was a 5foot7 3rd grader he would write that, this is ridiculous. His fill in is half yellow and half white, man, real fucking creative. GSB? nope. Fuck all the people who do simliar work to this, C2D, Enok, Hypno, Obi1, CERK, Dlokd, FACE, Kid, most ub, Knows, spatch, ROCKO, ezel, and whoever else. And all you cats who agree with me, or just dislike something, crossing IS ok, it is a part of life. If you dont like it get rid of it. Get your bitch ass out of the north end and maybe hit one pole tag around henderson and call yourself all city. Fuck you and your fucking toy buddy's, you make me hate seattle. Fuck this thread and all you faggots that tell people to post pictures. I've seen plenty decent cats gettin up lately yet only the worst most unoriginal 12oz dick riders and copycats that stay home and take styles from other peoples pictures make it on here, be original and post flicks of peoples shit who actually deserve it. Put a fierce throwie next to that and lemme know what you think. . you are nothing

Originally posted by zoodork@Jul 19 2005, 02:15 AM

HOBOKID, what do you think of that ask piece? can you honestly be serious about posting that and having it represent seattle graffiti? style king? You are a fucking joke as well as what you post, i think of there was a 5foot7 3rd grader he would write that, this is ridiculous. His fill in is half yellow and half white, man, real fucking creative. GSB? nope. Fuck all the people who do simliar work to this, C2D, Enok, Hypno, Obi1, CERK, Dlokd, FACE, Kid, most ub, Knows, spatch, ROCKO, ezel, and whoever else. And all you cats who agree with me, or just dislike something, crossing IS ok, it is a part of life. If you dont like it get rid of it. Get your bitch ass out of the north end and maybe hit one pole tag around henderson and call yourself all city. Fuck you and your fucking toy buddy's, you make me hate seattle. Fuck this thread and all you faggots that tell people to post pictures. I've seen plenty decent cats gettin up lately yet only the worst most unoriginal 12oz dick riders and copycats that stay home and take styles from other peoples pictures make it on here, be original and post flicks of peoples shit who actually deserve it. Put a fierce throwie next to that and lemme know what you think. . you are nothing

thats alot to say, i think there is alot a room for everyone from the worst to the best, otherwise go fuck yer self

i agree with you..and i know i'm not the only one..

i have these conversations all the time..

all those kids above mentioned are weak...they lack style..

.they aren't the only ones around this bitch either...

if you in this game just for the moment get out now.. ..

.years little kids .years. is what it takes to develop style..

not oh.let me pick up a can and get up cause evey 17 year old

in my nieghborhood is doing it..hey look it's me dumb fuck so and so

look i'm up. am i cool now.practice where no one can see you.

cause we don't want to see it..then when you got skills go kill shit..

.not the other way around...graffiti is not cool it sucks the life out of

you forever do yourself and us a favor and quit now......