Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

CEREAL IS A FAT ASS FAGGOT WHO IS A FUCKING BITCH AND

THINKS HES THE SHIT AT GRAFFITI. IVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING MORE STUCK UP WHEN HE SAID "I CAN DO IT ALL"

CEREAL YOUR A FAG STOP TRYING TO BE THE BEST.

YOUR NOT THTE BEST UNTILL WE SAY YOU ARE YOU FUCKING WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Originally posted by j_dfek@Jan 27 2005, 04:38 AM

Dscf0322.jpg

not to diss Bike, but that B looks just like Bier in P-town. keep up the good work, though, I've been seeing a lot of Bike stuff lately. to be fair, it's mostly stickers, but that's more than I can say for a lot of people. maybe that comment someone on here made lit a fire under your ass, either way it's always nice to see someone make it past Union.

on a side note, there is a clown in Seattle named Deano. he's been here for over 20 years and has for those years had the novelty license plate "Bike" on his truck. it's fucking tight. plus he's a clown. someone offered him $10,000 for the plates and he turned it down. end of story.

Originally posted by MO FA ME+Jan 26 2005, 12:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MO FA ME - Jan 26 2005, 12:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Asiquan@Jan 20 2005, 06:17 PM

Seattle is sooooo chalk full of retarded ass homosexual fucktard jackass idiots that bring nothing to the table besides the ability to paint a lot! A lot of garbage.......then they talk online.......now I'm starting to believe that the internet is ruining graffiti! I wish more kids paid attention to old timers and word of mouth stories.........graffiti is a folk art not an online tutorial course offered through your local community college! Find someone older and have them school your stupid fucking asses!

I hope that Tilt, Sober, and Owl show seattle how to paint.........they came from a time when there was quality and quantity......Those are guys that I looked up to.......basically this is a big fuck you to all you junior ass nobodies! Suck my left nut bitches!

Who exactly are you trying to call out here, asic. Aern't you from everett, please let everyone know here who you are talking about, so we know for the record.

[/b]

Let everyone know for the record? What the fuck is this? Am I being cyber interrogated? Ha! If it applies to you then sorry son.......you must suck! By checking your posts I can only assume you do by who you hang with! And yes........you get an A on "Commonly Known Facts 101"......cause you know where I'm from! I don't know how that's remotely applicable or what your point is.....since I have eyes and know graffiti to a T! Point being........if you suck......you should know....but if you don't realize it yet then maybe you or whoever I offended by typing that should give themselves a wake up call! If you have something else you'd like me to reply to then hit my secretary and she'll schedule a phone conference! I'm busy pushing stocks right now bro!

fuck this shit about sober owl and tilt coming to seattle and how they should show us how to paint. dont get me wrong there all some doope writers. but we shouldnt have to be taught or shown how to paint. come on now just go out there and paint. keep it legit and shut the hell up with all this beef.

its going way overboard. Washington/cereal you should work your stupif problems out cuz your pissing me off and you make this thread fucking weak with your stupid canvas paintings and your acting like your the shit. Canvas paintings are tight but its not bombing and i dont consider it graffiti, so stop trying to impress us with them, we dont give a flying fuck about them. if your gonna post some flicks, at least post some bombing pictures cuz thats worth seeing and not your canvas crap.

PEACE OUT

Originally posted by TaKtics@Jan 27 2005, 04:48 PM

fuck this shit about sober owl and tilt coming to seattle and how they should show us how to paint. dont get me wrong there all some doope writers. but we shouldnt have to be taught or shown how to paint. come on now just go out there and paint. keep it legit and shut the hell up with all this beef.

its going way overboard. Washington/cereal you should work your stupif problems out cuz your pissing me off and you make this thread fucking weak with your stupid canvas paintings and your acting like your the shit. Canvas paintings are tight but its not bombing and i dont consider it graffiti, so stop trying to impress us with them, we dont give a flying fuck about them. if your gonna post some flicks, at least post some bombing pictures cuz thats worth seeing and not your canvas crap.

PEACE OUT

Ah.........I hurt your feelings? If you don't suck then don't take it personally! If you do suck.........then I'm sorry I'm the one to bring you back down to earth! I am truly sorry and apologize! My deepest regards and kindest condolences son!

Originally posted by Asiquan+Jan 27 2005, 05:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Asiquan - Jan 27 2005, 05:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TaKtics@Jan 27 2005, 04:48 PM

fuck this shit about sober owl and tilt coming to seattle and how they should show us how to paint.  dont get me wrong there all some doope writers. but we shouldnt have to be taught or shown how to paint. come on now just go out there and paint.  keep it legit and shut the hell up with all this beef.

its going way overboard.  Washington/cereal you should work your stupif problems out cuz your pissing me off and you make this thread fucking weak with your stupid canvas paintings and your acting like your the shit.  Canvas paintings are tight but its not bombing and i dont consider it graffiti, so stop trying to impress us with them, we dont give a flying fuck about them. if your gonna post some flicks, at least post some bombing pictures cuz thats worth seeing and not your canvas crap. 

PEACE OUT

Ah.........I hurt your feelings? If you don't suck then don't take it personally! If you do suck.........then I'm sorry I'm the one to bring you back down to earth! I am truly sorry and apologize! My deepest regards and kindest condolences son!

[/b]

i dont get this. iw asnt talking about you or refering to what you said

hey .............hey ....you reading this........... yo moma and dont you forget... asic is right he has proven my hyper toy worm hole theory on applying what we are calling "the dope" into an enviroment with high wacktoyagin levels amongst the population we witness an explosion of the chemical we are calling jocagin in the minds of the weak and styleless

in conclusion to my experiment we have proven my hypothesis and findings conclusive asic your a genius when i win my nobel peace prize and isolate the chemical and reproduce it in my lab.. and of course bottle it and advertize it as a harmless low sodium energy drink (when in fact it causes cancer of the mouth and anus)and sell the rights to pepsi .....i will change the name of my retarded son godzuki to mega godzuki and i will have him win the special olimpics 20 meter double dash and i will have him give you his medal for sportsmanship an it will be a great day one that we will all remember.......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah

i stopped looking at this site due to all you dissing my boy cerel,hes the illest writer in seattle right now!

fuck all you children Banned9times is here for good!

shut up....dont post flicks dont drop your two cents dont write graff(its gay as it gets) dont read this its just more of my bullshit dont think seattle is cool seattle is finished!

ashes will be back on moday......TZR children

tell twist to turn this web site off :love2:

Cereal, you are fat. do not try to deny it. You look like an uglier version of Michael Moore. Don't front.

What is that website of yours? The one with the picture of your fat head in the Underworld? And then the shot of you going over a HIER.gn piece in the shitty garage with your fat chunk handles hanging out? "SillyeMerral.free shit cheap site.html" ?

Dont worry, I wont drop your exact info, but having said that, you cant claim you arent fat.. You are.

And this talk that you "can do anything" is a joke.. If you can do anything then get your garbage the fuck out of here for the sake of all of us.

Do you enjoy being the most looked down upon writer in the Northwest? The only reason anyone even knows "who you are" is because you are an idiot and you post the same shitty canvases on a graffiti site. You never bombed a thing but a fucking legal wall.

Im not trying to be a dick but you need to deflate your head real quick because you aren't as dope as you wish you were... Just get off of it you Penis Friendly jerk-off.

Originally posted by TaKtics+Jan 27 2005, 05:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TaKtics - Jan 27 2005, 05:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Asiquan@Jan 27 2005, 05:56 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-TaKtics@Jan 27 2005, 04:48 PM

fuck this shit about sober owl and tilt coming to seattle and how they should show us how to paint.  dont get me wrong there all some doope writers. but we shouldnt have to be taught or shown how to paint. come on now just go out there and paint.  keep it legit and shut the hell up with all this beef.

its going way overboard.  Washington/cereal you should work your stupif problems out cuz your pissing me off and you make this thread fucking weak with your stupid canvas paintings and your acting like your the shit.  Canvas paintings are tight but its not bombing and i dont consider it graffiti, so stop trying to impress us with them, we dont give a flying fuck about them. if your gonna post some flicks, at least post some bombing pictures cuz thats worth seeing and not your canvas crap. 

PEACE OUT

i dont get this. iw asnt talking about you or refering to what you said

[/b]

What? You quoted what I had said a few pages back.........I figure you are talking about what I said! How are you not?

This thread really does blow. Here are some new pictures.

2 points to make - 1) Washington, you really aren't that great, but keep trying. I don't care about your weight, and I have nothing against you personaly, but when 95% of people say your stuff isn't that good, maybe its so.

2)Like quan said, everyone should be taught how to paint by people who know what they are doing. You'd get better way quicker, get caught less, and not piss as many people off by doing stupid things because you didn't know any better. Otherwise you'll end up being a toy for a long, long time. Find a mentor, or just learn from older writers, thats how its been done since the beginning.

Pictures -

ColdKiller.jpg

burden.jpg

hick.jpg

read%20more.jpg

read.jpg

unknown.JPG