Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

NORFWEST IS SLIPPIN IVE BEEN READING BACK PAGES AN WHENVER SOMEONE SAYS SOMEONE IS TIGHT SIX OF YOU FUCKS COME ON HERE LIKE , BUMP FOR THIS, BUMP FOR THAT, HE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL, DEN WHEN SOMEONE DONT LIKE SOMETHING ANOTHER 5 OF YOUS IS LIKE "HES WACK, YEAH UN BUMP FOR HIMM, BOO HOO GROW UP KIDS, AND STOP JOCKING EVERYONE, YUO KIDS ARE SO DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION YOULL AGREE WITH ANYTHING GET MIND OF YOUR OWN YOU WORTHLESS DRONES AND GO HIT UP DONT TALK ABOUT IT BE ABOUT IT

REFLEX YOU AINT FRUM PHILLY SON YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING KID, YOU WAS PROLLY IN A 5TH GRADE SEX ED CLASS WHEN SPEED WAS DOING SHIT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

umm, yeah, and i know i brought little to the table but u didn't bring anything . The fact that speed brought philly style here is widely known by seattle heads. And for any old timers, how about sharing some stories. Seattle writers are incredibly introverted. Seatle Died speaks for itself in terms of the fact that this city lost it's scene. Most kids on here missed 98', but we can still reminisce.

I think the truly ironic thing is that it often times takes someone like seattledied to make us realize how shitty this whole thing is in the first place. a friend of mine who was around in '98 put it this way, "if there are 16 year-old kids running around claiming to be kings, there isn't really a king at all, is there?"

trust me, I respect ANYONE who risks themself to write on a wall, but only to a point. just think about how many writers have disappeared within the last year. don't see much _____ around anymore do you? I respect consistency and determination. if you want it, work. hard. and for a long time.

good luck. hope I see you next year.

p.s. go cop the new albulation Who Let the Hungry Eat, it will partially restore your partial faith in 206 hip-hop. also, go find a copy of Maroon Colony's album from '98. takes me back.

Taktics; As for the 'younger generation' I believe there's a few kids coming outta the Seattle area that are headed in the right direction for sure. I guess it depends on what you consider to be 'tight' ..? People like Pores and Floe have dope throws (and know how to get up), then you got guys like Pars who are doing their own thing (and have been for years) and I, for one, think BeSea has got amazing style ESPECIALLY when hitting them freights. I can't think of too many others off the top of my head right now, but I'm sure there's a few. Oh, well there's all the GLK and AQ kids!?

Don't lose hope.

Ezel your a fucking toy one strokes those are crayon scribbles tacoma had good example of one strokes go take some pierce transits and you wil know about one strokes you little bitch.

Also I'm so gay your so insecure anyways I have a girlfriend you prick maybe you think gay is a sense of style non you seattle kids can do a piece throw tag and drop characters I can do it all so

shut the fuck up.

Serel

TBC

Here is some new york flicks I took for all the people needing something to look at!!