Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RATT

Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

Re: dont post here

Originally posted by god vito

i'm sick of all of thes herbs posting nonesense, if you dont have any thing revelent to post dont post at all.

strike 2

Thanks everone....

but its more like 5 years and it has very little to do with graf ...real beef last a life time:o, i'm not the only person who's shit list he's on but fuck all that

I'm just trying to show the kids what Seattle graffiti looks like, a wise man once wrote "each one teach one or each one beat one either way they'll learn'

now for more crack fire!

http://www.bombingscience.com/graff1/virus-van-6thgnbvmnb.jpg'>

http://www.bombingscience.com/graff1/hews-van-65thgjmnnbmn.jpg'>

Stupid fresh

Gotta be pif ..itcant be muff

go to an image hosting site and uploand the flicks from your computar

get the html code for the flick and presto!

Dont post any huff ...only hot shit

the dry snitching has stopped for now) lets keep it that way

its time for you to cut your fingers off

dude, why are you trying to write a fucking poem???? godvito was right, you were dropping info like a scared bitch except you aint in the hotseat, your just a fag that needs his ego rrubbed. I understand, were all there but stop your yapping. I know scumdog, fugazi and whoelver else depended on their news for a feeling of accomplishment but yall got motherfucking served by me, littlezane, pulling cards when need do. Your lucky the moderator deleted everything. You know you cant respond legit when your telling me im stupid because of my typo's. Yall are stupid to even try and play that shit. but fuck it, suck each others dicks and sleep peacefully. PS: who the fuck is mine and 4get??? never heard of them......

Re: Re: dont post here

strike 2

Perhaps I did not make my self clear....

# 1 this is not a rap album we don't need your interludes

stop, if your so worried about your mans getting warped

why are you on here putting all of that info out in the open for any one to see

# 2 E-mail, E-mail, E-mail you are capable of that aren't you? i speak for my self and i'm sure that most agree that you don't impress me with the I-Thuggig that's why you dont use e mail becuse you want to show the world how bad ass you are right

Yes I'm talking to you and who ever else is feeling crunchy about it

this is my e-mail Godvitothegreat@hotmail.com sent all dry threats

rumor card pulling calling me nigger ( oh yes i know about that ) and ect there

***punks jump up to get beat down***

Originally posted by justjedd

I know Asic as well and I also know most of the people in his OLD crew and I still know people that he still knows. That's the problem. The reason why I am so 'butt-hurt' and why it's so hard to drop is because HE won't drop it. This has been going on for YEARS now and I know he's still doing it. I have no idea why I'd be so important. If I'm really such a talentless toy, why is he still talking/thinking about me!? As for me starting this, if you'd just step back for a sec, you'd see that I posted nothing about him at all.. and he had to come on here talking shit again!? I'm not just gonna take it, I'm gonna speak my mind. And FYI, there's still a lot of other shit I could be saying, but I'm not and I won't..

Sorry for 'posting a book' again. I'm confident it shouldn't take you but an hour to finish reading this here. You'd think someone who spends the bulk of their time 'writing' could read as well. Maybe that's why so many graffiti writers spell their names wrong..? :P

Oh.. and Asic.. stop trying to start drama between Kiloe and I. What, are we in high school again? Grow up already. Aren't you like pushing 30 now..?

Sheesh.

Re: its time for you to cut your fingers off

Originally posted by littlezane

dude, why are you trying to write a fucking poem???? godvito was right, you were dropping info like a scared bitch except you aint in the hotseat, your just a fag that needs his ego rrubbed. I understand, were all there but stop your yapping. I know scumdog, fugazi and whoelver else depended on their news for a feeling of accomplishment but yall got motherfucking served by me, littlezane, pulling cards when need do. Your lucky the moderator deleted everything. You know you cant respond legit when your telling me im stupid because of my typo's. Yall are stupid to even try and play that shit. but fuck it, suck each others dicks and sleep peacefully. PS: who the fuck is mine and 4get??? never heard of them......

You're a fucking idiot. I'm not 4Get, I don't know why Pores even brought him into this.

Originally posted by justjedd

Asic really has no idea how talented or how up I am. He just makes this shit up and for some reason people believe him.

It's funny why someone would believe me! Maybe it's cause I know what I'm talking about! ahahahahaha! Fag!

You win some, you lose some.

Just keep up with the flicks. Less drama more Hott Mamma's!

That fuckin pizza is the bomb!:cool:

Re: Re: Re: dont post here

Perhaps I did not make my self clear....

***punks jump up to get beat down***

:) exactly! word to Vito..

does anyone have Dirty Handz. i saw #2 and it was sick im trying to get ahold of the first one. or any vid's for that matter...

I have dirty hands 2 but I dont think ur going to find 1 I looked for that shit....aint gonna find it any place... but who knows

Originally posted by cRuKs

What happened to posting pictures on this sitE?

peep page 190 whodae!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now