Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by washington@Jan 19 2005, 10:08 PM

Erer you cant even work a camera or make a jpeg file you fag thats why your poor ass dont post anyways If I find out what you wright I will buff every shitty thing you put up king toy..

yo i'm with u. fuck ezel ur a gay ass toy stop writting now ur wack and ur makin 206 gaff horrible. u'vebeen crossin out my homie all over the 206 u dont have the right to cross out peeps...

Originally posted by BobbyJones+Jan 19 2005, 06:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BobbyJones - Jan 19 2005, 06:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-washington@Jan 19 2005, 10:08 PM

Erer you cant even work a camera or make a jpeg file you fag thats why your poor ass dont post anyways If I find out what you wright I will buff every shitty thing you put up king toy..

yo i'm with u. fuck ezel ur a gay ass toy stop writting now ur wack and ur makin 206 gaff horrible. u'vebeen crossin out my homie all over the 206 u dont have the right to cross out peeps...

[/b]

is your homie PAT?

Seattle is sooooo chalk full of retarded ass homosexual fucktard jackass idiots that bring nothing to the table besides the ability to paint a lot! A lot of garbage.......then they talk online.......now I'm starting to believe that the internet is ruining graffiti! I wish more kids paid attention to old timers and word of mouth stories.........graffiti is a folk art not an online tutorial course offered through your local community college! Find someone older and have them school your stupid fucking asses!

I hope that Tilt, Sober, and Owl show seattle how to paint.........they came from a time when there was quality and quantity......Those are guys that I looked up to.......basically this is a big fuck you to all you junior ass nobodies! Suck my left nut bitches!

WOW who woulda thought that the internet ruined graffitti?, its a fact most of the nobodys who post thier own flicks wouldnt have shit anywhere but in college dorm rooms if it werent for the internet its not only ruined a great tradition its also supplied fuel for biting how is it that kids in seattle have " Philly hands", or wickets as they are called i think the internet had alot to do with it

and you Red headed fat fuck your a fuckin toy if you knew who i was and what ive done i i remember this time me and some heads had you scared to shit in the ID im sure you remember that ill never tell you who i am just to piss you off fact is if you wanted to buff me out you couldnt climb the shit ive hit and if you did id stomp on yer face tell i had so much fat on my shoe i slipped as i walked away laughing.

internet has had a lkot to with with biting off

other people, and it graffiti seems like its not

how it usedd to be. i wasnt around back then

but ive heard and read shit

about graffiti back in the day. back then

you didnt get reckognition from the internet

you got reckognition for getting ups, without

posting picures on a forum. not only did they

have ups but that had mad style. now adays

you can do one peice then post it on the

internet and get props to it. and everyone

knows who you are just from on piece. i havent

been writingas long as most of the other

writiers so i dont know i may be wrong about this

but

this is just my oppinion.

SPeed brought some phila funk to this town for sure. As for the internet, yeah, it's hopefully a phase of graff that fades. If u don't just look at this thread though, u can see work from other cities where the scene is much doper than ours. What's wack though is that Seattle is portrayed on the internet oftentimes with shit that ain't on the streets but in a hotel room. Biased posts or self promotion is unavoidable but we should try and keep shit genuine and try to have the same amount of poser flicks as real shit that's on the street. BUt shit thats just my 2 cents

someone should flick that lot on aurora with the speed

:yuck:

Originally posted by Asiquan@Jan 20 2005, 01:17 PM

Seattle is sooooo chalk full of retarded ass homosexual fucktard jackass idiots that bring nothing to the table besides the ability to paint a lot! A lot of garbage.......then they talk online.......now I'm starting to believe that the internet is ruining graffiti! I wish more kids paid attention to old timers and word of mouth stories.........graffiti is a folk art not an online tutorial course offered through your local community college! Find someone older and have them school your stupid fucking asses!

I hope that Tilt, Sober, and Owl show seattle how to paint.........they came from a time when there was quality and quantity......Those are guys that I looked up to.......basically this is a big fuck you to all you junior ass nobodies! Suck my left nut bitches!

Seattle got some writers still, keep your eyes to the street and not on the computer screen. I can paint a piece under a rock and then post it, what is that? Its all about doing shit, hit those spots you don't need a 12oz. post for, cuz evreybody will see it and it don't matter if it runs for a day or a year. If shit is real, mothafuckas will know. Obviously shit gets buffed here, but if we battle the buff, they can't keep up, for real! There aren't anough writers in this city to hate each other.

The only problem I have with the internet is all the drama.. the shit-talking. I mean, of course you CAN get away with saying all the things you would never say to so and so's face, but that doesn't mean you SHOULD!?

As for those who post their own photos, who cares? The streets never lie and we all know who is up and who isn't.

I'm so glad that Puzl and Sober are back!? Props to Owl and Tilt as well. Don't leave!? I got that new Clout with the Puzl interview in it the other day and it sounds like he's BEEN here, just not painting (tho, I don't blame him).

Oh.. and I really like all the GLK stuff I've been seeing.

Keep it up! Maybe Seattle isn't hopeless after all!? We'll see..

I remember speed bombing capital hill in 1999 he had some cool hand styles.

Also the owl in seattle is the guy from sf thats what I thought when I saw the flicks on here.

Sober has alot up in new york also!!

And erer if your painting that shit that looks like it sais ezel all over 45th and eastlake

you are so gay cause those are easy places to bomb you dipshit and also your a toy

and I will kick you in the balls and put grapfruit in your eyes toy.

whats up with everyone and hating on this ezel? t. anyone see that tunnel he did. shit i was was driving down by revenna area and was going to the freeway and there was at least 60 of his EZEL one strokes. like 30 on each side of the tunnel. it was pretty insane. and washington what do you write? and ereroner i dont get what your saying when you replied to washington.