Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

dayum d2fm all up in the fizzace, bump to brims for fallin off that billboard in oly. hellaBANK$ and BRIMS all up in the slaughterhouse. i thought i told you guys graff is for terraFAGtles, paint and crayons is where its at D2FM hype hype!!! JUMPKICK!!!

that's faulty

seriously people, why are you even running your mouths about serel? Hes a fuckin chill guy. I bet none of you cats even know him. I dont know any of your reasons for talking shit, I dont know the history, but damn... you guys can call him toy all you want but I think this shits pretty tight..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/jet...serelgarage.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/jet...lfan/ssssss.jpg

respect art for what it is and respect peoople for what they do. Dont be so fucking childish and grow up. Seattle is sooo fucking gay its not even funny... or fun

I always thought Oze painted that character, I mean who else really pushed VMF? it is pretty fresh. thanks for posting flicks Refleks. the poe and rain freeway flick is my favorite. I remember seeing that shit and haven't thought about it ever since. it just goes to show that those KYT heads put up a large volume of work all over the city when something like that is ho-hum enough to forget.

Super stoked to see Sober AND Puzl back in town!? Hope y'all stay awhile. It made my night to stumble on some fresh Puzl shit in an alley in the U-dizzle!? Bump for Owl too. Thanks for visiting.

Oh.. and, YO JDFEK(?) or, whatever.. stop stealing my flix..? They're old as shit?

Originally posted by hellabank$@Jan 16 2005, 04:16 PM

dayum d2fm all up in the fizzace, bump to brims for fallin off that billboard in oly. hellaBANK$ and BRIMS all up in the slaughterhouse. i thought i told you guys graff is for terraFAGtles, paint and crayons is where its at D2FM hype hype!!! JUMPKICK!!!

noT TO BE FUCKED WITH!

BLINKER,ARABS,JEANS,NOT SELF PROMOTING SAM-WHATEVER SELF PROMO IS LAME THATS WHY I HATE ON KING WAHTS HIS NAME SEREL ACTUALLY MORE LIKE STERIL YOU KNOW LIKE NO BABYS EVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

DEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

sober and owl really put a hurt on seattle from what i've seen. nice shit kato, you'll be hearing from me in the near future.

watch out for achue and jeans too, i hear those guys have knives an shit.

ereroner- bite my debo one more time and i will make you into pieces... I TELLYA TO YA FACE NIGGA YA ASS IS WACK

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(see you soon homie)