Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RATT

Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

R.I.P. fistoe. and peace to the GPK heads and anyone else mourning the loss of another great influence.

Re: naz

Originally posted by quaker

how many people were at the nas show las night, shit was dope, sucks only did half of ether

that show was the shit.

stop talking about music you dumb fuck ass shitter idiots!! Jesus christ, this is a fuckin graffiti pic thread, save that fuckin stupid talking shitter crap for AIM you baby ass bitches

I PROVIDED A FREE PICTURE HOSTING SITE THAT WORKS... SO POST PICTURES OR DONT POST! YOU FAGGOTS

i got them from an older homie that i know, why? he gave me a roll of old flicks, i didn't know some of those were from DC though. Hit me up on the e-mail.

I don't know your e-mail.... I think I know who gave you those flicks cause some of those I took... and made doubles...

Re: im so fuckin HIP HOP.

Originally posted by Jay*Dub<-

I write my name on shit because it sfun not because some guy did it in the 80's or i saw Subway art or Beat street fuckin christ i listen to Johnny Cash for gods sake and Bob Dylan not Nas didnt that guy write but got clowned cause he wrote little poems and lyrics and was booted out the crew i heard this, thats to bad.

oh...and graf is punks as fuck not hip hop or emo.

I agree with you whole-heartedly. it's refreshing to hear your point-of-view. it is under-represented in the graffiti world as a whole. I know plenty of kids rocking The Clash and NY Hardcore in their headphones who paint or catch tags or whatever. and I am mostly inspired by them these days.

p.s. I ran into your homie Spore the other day. hilarious!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now