Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

Originally posted by Refleks@Nov 24 2004, 11:06 PM

WHAT THE FUCK, are motherfuckers picking up the trash at parties now and posting it on the internet?? i think i shat that out my ass. don't know how the hell u got that or who the hell you are but considering it's your first post i can say you're only trying to instigate.

keep the deuce deuce sessions off the internet.

-big dovek locc north crip haaa

shut up doode you know you posted that shit yourself you just dont want no heat onyourself for posting ur pencil sketch its all good

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

shut up doode you know you posted that shit yourself you just dont want no heat onyourself for posting ur pencil sketch its all good

...and that's why if u look under properties of the photo you'll see that it's under Remirez123's private photobucket account? hey dooode Jed, you don't know shit.

Originally posted by Refleks@Nov 25 2004, 11:57 AM

...and that's why if u look under properties of the photo you'll see that it's under Remirez123's private photobucket account? hey dooode Jed, you don't know shit.

I know enough I can tell you your brothers full name

Originally posted by Jed+Nov 26 2004, 06:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jed - Nov 26 2004, 06:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JustinKase@Nov 25 2004, 06:18 PM

0400663819_004P.jpg

0400663819_005P.jpg

Im gonna keep posting these until you let it go. Fucking moderators. I didnt walk around the block taking pics for nothing!

it worked this time. ;)

[/b]

No it didnt you liar..Ive explained to akuz. on how to post

photos using fotango. I will explain it again for you. Open your album click the photo, once the photo it open, go to the tool abr on the right and click on the part that says "get link to this picture". Once you do this. The link will appear above the photo. Thats the link for the photo.