Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by Malice

Why are you trying to cause ill will?

I know Asic personally and I've never known him to be a shit talker or a backstabber you're basically talking from your ass.

Why do you make posts about "not starting internet beef" and then you're gonna go post a page about what a piece of shit Asic is.

I doubt Asic gives a fuck about you and I'd say the same about you except you went and posted a book, so clearly you're butthurt to some degree.

Just drop it.

I know Asic as well and I also know most of the people in his OLD crew and I still know people that he still knows. That's the problem. The reason why I am so 'butt-hurt' and why it's so hard to drop is because HE won't drop it. This has been going on for YEARS now and I know he's still doing it. I have no idea why I'd be so important. If I'm really such a talentless toy, why is he still talking/thinking about me!? As for me starting this, if you'd just step back for a sec, you'd see that I posted nothing about him at all.. and he had to come on here talking shit again!? I'm not just gonna take it, I'm gonna speak my mind. And FYI, there's still a lot of other shit I could be saying, but I'm not and I won't..

Sorry for 'posting a book' again. I'm confident it shouldn't take you but an hour to finish reading this here. You'd think someone who spends the bulk of their time 'writing' could read as well. Maybe that's why so many graffiti writers spell their names wrong..? :P

Oh.. and Asic.. stop trying to start drama between Kiloe and I. What, are we in high school again? Grow up already. Aren't you like pushing 30 now..?

Sheesh.

Originally posted by Pores

showing a video and saying that guy is pores is no better than turning picutres of me to the cops. [/email]

dude,then why do you post pictures of yourself in front of cleantrains dude.. it doesnt make sense.. just say "hey i dont wnt people to see it cause its embarassing"... i wouldnt want people to see it if it was me either

Re: 100th post...god i'm a looser

Originally posted by god vito

due to a recent visit i'm gonna throw it way back

pic.php?u=1075WYe7K&i=7990

pic.php?u=1075WYe7K&i=7991

pic.php?u=1075WYe7K&i=7992

pic.php?u=1075WYe7K&i=7993

:king: :king: :king: :king:

No these are not from Seattle

GOOD, NOW THE KIDDIES CAN SEE WHERE SEATTLE GOT IT'S STYLE FROM.

****DASH 167TH****

**FCK FBA TC5 NTA**

IDOLIZED BY MILLIONS

vito, your posts lately have been on point. that last blitz of DVStyles was fresh, and of course the FBA wall. IBM is the chronix, I remember some dudes in high school trying to start an IBM, later changed to IB, later dead. remember? I wonder where those guys are..

and isn't your beef with Sneke like 8 years old? I gotta hand it to you for being persistent. did you catch any Cause/Yesca walls in nyc when you were out there? it'd be tight if DVS rocked some pieces at 5 pointz or something. maybe they have?

keep on woofing pores

Wow this guy is still talking, isn't that the reason why you got beatdown in the first place or the many times before that. I don't care if you still get up are not! You need to shut your little mouth, thats the reason why people are beefing. You still don't even get it, you are still on here talking mess. Thats why your ass is in a bind and your little buddies. Your even more of a snitch calling out people's name on the internet? Knowing that your dad's a cop and all of his cop buddies are most likely on here investigating your assault. I don't need to email your punk ass we well found you any city that you go.

Bye the way Vito nice flicks from the yard in NorthVan. Haven't seen that in years. Don't know if it is still running or not.

Originally posted by Pores

man, fights happen on the daily, get over it. it was an unfair fight. if it was fair then you probably still would have won. regardless, it doesnt make me any more of less of a graffiti writer. i will battle whoever, however, whenever or fight anyone. you all know my email and can get at me any time but instead you have to set me up like some little bitches. funniest thing is you dont even know why you did it. i was with the person who started your crew a few days prior. get over this shit. i know who you ALL are and you are nobodys. scumdog=mine fugazi=4get...you guys are a joke. the guy who beat me up was nurose. tell me now, has anyone seen anything good by any of these guys or even know who they are? you think that beating someone up is obtaining some form or fame. i am still here; still getting over just as much, and i will continue to do so. there is cops all over these boards and they HAVE used text and photos in court cases. showing a video and saying that guy is pores is no better than turning picutres of me to the cops. stop acting like kids and act like adults. you all know how to get ahold of me and you ALL know i have never ran away from a mother fuccing thing so get at me if you wanna handle shit like me. otherwise, continue... poreroners@yahoo.com

Thanks everone....

but its more like 5 years and it has very little to do with graf ...real beef last a life time:o, i'm not the only person who's shit list he's on but fuck all that

I'm just trying to show the kids what Seattle graffiti looks like, a wise man once wrote "each one teach one or each one beat one either way they'll learn'

now for more crack fire!

http://www.bombingscience.com/graff1/virus-van-6thgnbvmnb.jpg'>

http://www.bombingscience.com/graff1/hews-van-65thgjmnnbmn.jpg'>

Stupid fresh

its time for you to cut your fingers off

dude, why are you trying to write a fucking poem???? godvito was right, you were dropping info like a scared bitch except you aint in the hotseat, your just a fag that needs his ego rrubbed. I understand, were all there but stop your yapping. I know scumdog, fugazi and whoelver else depended on their news for a feeling of accomplishment but yall got motherfucking served by me, littlezane, pulling cards when need do. Your lucky the moderator deleted everything. You know you cant respond legit when your telling me im stupid because of my typo's. Yall are stupid to even try and play that shit. but fuck it, suck each others dicks and sleep peacefully. PS: who the fuck is mine and 4get??? never heard of them......

Re: Re: dont post here

Originally posted by god vito

strike 2

Perhaps I did not make my self clear....

# 1 this is not a rap album we don't need your interludes

stop, if your so worried about your mans getting warped

why are you on here putting all of that info out in the open for any one to see

# 2 E-mail, E-mail, E-mail you are capable of that aren't you? i speak for my self and i'm sure that most agree that you don't impress me with the I-Thuggig that's why you dont use e mail becuse you want to show the world how bad ass you are right

Yes I'm talking to you and who ever else is feeling crunchy about it

this is my e-mail Godvitothegreat@hotmail.com sent all dry threats

rumor card pulling calling me nigger ( oh yes i know about that ) and ect there

***punks jump up to get beat down***

Originally posted by justjedd

I know Asic as well and I also know most of the people in his OLD crew and I still know people that he still knows. That's the problem. The reason why I am so 'butt-hurt' and why it's so hard to drop is because HE won't drop it. This has been going on for YEARS now and I know he's still doing it. I have no idea why I'd be so important. If I'm really such a talentless toy, why is he still talking/thinking about me!? As for me starting this, if you'd just step back for a sec, you'd see that I posted nothing about him at all.. and he had to come on here talking shit again!? I'm not just gonna take it, I'm gonna speak my mind. And FYI, there's still a lot of other shit I could be saying, but I'm not and I won't..

Sorry for 'posting a book' again. I'm confident it shouldn't take you but an hour to finish reading this here. You'd think someone who spends the bulk of their time 'writing' could read as well. Maybe that's why so many graffiti writers spell their names wrong..? :P

Oh.. and Asic.. stop trying to start drama between Kiloe and I. What, are we in high school again? Grow up already. Aren't you like pushing 30 now..?

Sheesh.

Re: its time for you to cut your fingers off

Originally posted by littlezane

dude, why are you trying to write a fucking poem???? godvito was right, you were dropping info like a scared bitch except you aint in the hotseat, your just a fag that needs his ego rrubbed. I understand, were all there but stop your yapping. I know scumdog, fugazi and whoelver else depended on their news for a feeling of accomplishment but yall got motherfucking served by me, littlezane, pulling cards when need do. Your lucky the moderator deleted everything. You know you cant respond legit when your telling me im stupid because of my typo's. Yall are stupid to even try and play that shit. but fuck it, suck each others dicks and sleep peacefully. PS: who the fuck is mine and 4get??? never heard of them......

You're a fucking idiot. I'm not 4Get, I don't know why Pores even brought him into this.