Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

pores mighta got beat up but man, pores still got ups, i mean i duno dude personally but shit man if dude got ups i got respect for him, plus im feelin soma his shit, them peices he did upn that tunnel were sick considerin the location, i mean that looked like some freewall shit but it was actually a mad sketchy spot to be spendin hella time gettin all colorfull an shit

Pores was like a barking chiuwhwa waiting to get kicked. The best writers are the ones that are humble about there shit. The ones that talk are the true toys. You never know who you run into out there that has beef with you or one of your homies. Pores was on the road, proably running his neck to some kids he didn't know in some other city about graff and other people. Funny that seems to happen to a lot of graff writers when they get beatdown. My advice shut the fuck up and paint, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS!!!!!

Re: Re: What???

Originally posted by scumdog

pores got beat because he can't keep his mouth shut...and you hope not...who are you fuck you..you know who we are...if you got a problem with it come on down be the next contestant...he was on the road he thought our arms don't reach that far..i guess he was wrong...

fuck pores and all you little toys that jock him...your superho got fucked up.....the video will be available

on the net shortly stay tuned it's a real dope beating.....

yea man. fuck life. I hate that dude. I wanna see the video...

Okae Okae Seattle needs to get over all this fighting and talking bad

about people.

I dont bomb graffiti these days and I consider myself a piecer.

But I've painted my share over 10 years and put my work in I have over hundreds of freights and crushed two citys and there bus lines earned my heavens

and so on!!

Anyways graffiti is losing its qaulity theres a bunch of young kids

bombing the city and younger kids are following those people attitudes

and graffiti.

If every one just focus on painting the city and not what others are doing

then seattle would look nice.

What happen to the true kings of this town jaber, amos, gustoe, amaze,

gkae, adeks, graves all these kids had nice shit up.

All I see is shitty throws and people trying to modify koshers hand styles!!

I think floe has improved on his throws and aerub and katsu got good letters as well!!

And I dont thinks its funny to brag about beating some one up or

putting them in the hospital and video taping it!!

Even pores hasnt been the nicest person to me but I dont hate him

I dont hate no one I wish some of you wrighters would just

be more open minded to others instead of listening to everyone else!!

Originally posted by washington

Okae Okae Seattle needs to get over all this fighting and talking bad

about people.

I dont bomb graffiti these days and I consider myself a piecer.

But I've painted my share over 10 years and put my work in I have over hundreds of freights and crushed two citys and there bus lines earned my heavens

and so on!!

Anyways graffiti is losing its qaulity theres a bunch of young kids

and graffiti.

What happen to the true kings of this town jaber, amos, gustoe, amaze,

gkae, adeks, graves all these kids had nice shit up.

All I see is shitty throws and people trying to modify koshers hand styles!!

I think floe has improved on his throws and aerub and katsu got good letters as well!!

Even pores hasnt been the nicest person to me but I dont hate him

I dont hate no one I wish some of you wrighters would just

When i think of seattle kings, amos and amaze dont really come to mind. Perhaps you should replace them with Sober & Tred.

if you little internet thugs think you gained some kind of rep by setting someone up and jumping them, youre sadly mistaken. the streets speak louder than any little gossip you talk on a message board. your 15 minutes of fame will soon be up...and if you little marks put anything on the internet showing my face, body, size, location or anything else incriminating, i assure you u will regret it. you did not gain any clout by beating up someone half your size. i didnt care about any of you but this shit will be handled on the streets. please keep your chatter off the message boards. :king: see u soon!

Originally posted by chewyblunts

Pores was like a barking chiuwhwa waiting to get kicked. The best writers are the ones that are humble about there shit. You never know who you run into out there that has beef with you or one of your homies. My advice shut the fuck up and paint, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS!!!!!

:)

Originally posted by washington

Graffiti is losing its qaulity theres a bunch of young kids

and graffiti.

I wish some of you wrighters would just

wurds of wosdom but Pores deserved to get beat the fuck down! you cant come into a city and expect to be king cause you try harder than everyone else and act like your the shit. you cant talk bigger than you can handle and obviously Pores found that out for himself. as for all this beef shit I cant wait til fck drops. those guys are young ignorant and all deserve to get beat up.:lol: I know there some gangstas out on they asses anyways.

its only a matter of time:king:

Originally posted by Pores

if you little internet thugs think you gained some kind of rep by setting someone up and jumping them, youre sadly mistaken. the streets speak louder than any little gossip you talk on a message board. your 15 minutes of fame will soon be up...and if you little marks put anything on the internet showing my face, body, size, location or anything else incriminating, i assure you u will regret it. you did not gain any clout by beating up someone half your size. i didnt care about any of you but this shit will be handled on the streets. please keep your chatter off the message boards. :king: see u soon!

shut up faggot you got your ass beat for runnin your mouth so stop trying to minimize your pussyness. You didnt get jumped you got your skinny vegan ass beat.

"you did not gain any clout by beating up someone half your size." ..sounds like a personal problem to me. You need to eat some meat and work out bitch.

Re: get your history right

I'm assuming you mean chek...... and sober was and will always will be the king of seattle... nobody has had the city killed like that guy did

Originally posted by chewyblunts

Core and Check hands down. People need to get there history right before talking about seattle kingz.

kings..? sober and jabs for sure. don't forget puzl. blinker for tags, honestly.

as for what happened to pores, i agree; who cares!? either you have ups or you don't and either you're talented or you're not. pores has got mad talent, in my opinion, and there's no doubt he's hella up. whether he wants to talk shit on the internet or not is his deal and his deal alone.

I REMEMBER LIKE 1987, STASH AND KEEP WERE DOING NICE SHIT,

THEN 2 ZANY CREW MADNESS.

EVEN DC3 FROM NEW YORK ROCKED SEATTLE BACK IN THE DAY.

I THINK HE ONLY HIT FR8's.

TRED THROWIES.

WERL AND CHAMP WITH THE BTM SHIT.

THE GREYHOUND WALL.

RCKNDY

MOTORSPORTS

DVS

REY

MEZ/NOYSE

"A TRUE KING MAINTAINS HIS THROWN WITH ACTION, NOT WORDS"

-IRON CHEF

yeah chek sober tred all the names I did not mention yes there are many people who have

put there name up!!

So is smoker kosher ??

Smoker use to right juice back in 95!!

Anyways yeah blinker is up alot to

saw some pore throws around the city today

Anyways oh yeah sense, heat and myth are dope to !!

Re: WATCH OUT!

Originally posted by L1

Pore's dad is a cop. he will snitch on you!

both his fathers are cops and it's on paper he snitched in sacto..

i'm trying to get the paper work now...... he should have broke your fingers to...but i guess your face works...don't let us see you in the streets ....did they get your lung inflated...what are you gonna do now snitch some more when we catch you here cause you can't fight..bring life i got somthing for that dude to....bitches...that's all...shut up and come find me..handle your shit...or just be a bitch and snitch or cry for life to help..

both my fathers are cops? haha...thats a new one. before u go and call someone you have only met one time a mark you should learn some facts. dont go believing everything some toys tell you. and if my dad or "dads" were cops why in the fucc would u say that shit on a message board? wounldnt that be considered snitching? you guys are nobodys...stop saying shit on some message board trying to gain fame off it. if u wanna handle something email me and we can handle shit on the streets...otherwise try and set me up again and think you are gaining something. you all know my email, and i have never ran from any of you. you aint gotta set anyone up or pull some shady shit to find me. man up and handle you shit! you all just sound like a bunch of nerds talking on here. you win some you lose some. if u would have squared up with me and fought me one on one then maybe you would have something to brag about. quit talking on the internet

poreroners@yahoo.com

Originally posted by god vito

Soul DVS is the king of seattle

Rey one

el Went

shouts out to the dudes that bombed where you wiggers are scared to go day or night

Dice

LOkilll (lokeys for tjose that dont know)

Bent

kere

Dubs fc /chess rock

Herk Vicious

Regal

Maze

ahahaha.. you said Maze. that's funny. Dice OFA/CD is a real tried and true king. I was just thinking about amos the other day. he had tons of stickers downtown. Lokies is OG. remember all his tight shots on busway? sober is all over new york, and werl had brooklyn on lock as recent as a year ago. seattle has produced some all-star writers that's for sure. anyone remember all those "DN" tags everywhere?