Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by gowchoe

Originally posted by god vito

woop woop throw it up!

what the fuck is this shit

^^^^^^ WOO HOO! now quick tell all of your friends that you talked to me 12 ounce, now when my favorite tranny chaser is telling the lies he stole from some else( wiggers know) you can tell every one how you were all like..

what the fuck is this shit
;) good work lil homie!!

:king:

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by MO FA ME

Iz that a gigantic bag of weed that dude is holding? looks like 4 pounds...

and it looks like there's a bazooka in his other hand :lol:

Re: hahahahahaha

Originally posted by scumdog

.....PORES is now chilling in a hospital with a slight case of broken face.hahaha...this is what happens when you act like a bitch and run your neck..let this be a lesson to all who choose to act like little girls and talk tons of nonsense about everyone...if you don't believe me i will be showing the video soon ask around i don't lie........fuck pores his boyfriend life who did nothing and his bitch ass girl....hahahahahaha

better you than me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: What???

Originally posted by Asickeronius

What happened now? Pores got beat up?? I hope not..........I thought dude was on the road??? Where would this have even taken place then????

pores got beat because he can't keep his mouth shut...and you hope not...who are you fuck you..you know who we are...if you got a problem with it come on down be the next contestant...he was on the road he thought our arms don't reach that far..i guess he was wrong...

fuck pores and all you little toys that jock him...your superho got fucked up.....the video will be available

on the net shortly stay tuned it's a real dope beating.....

Re: Re: What???

pores got beat because he can't keep his mouth shut...and you hope not...who are you fuck you..you know who we are...if you got a problem with it come on down be the next contestant...he was on the road he thought our arms don't reach that far..i guess he was wrong...

fuck pores and all you little toys that jock him...your superho got fucked up.....the video will be available

Get that fucking video up. "A long time coming" doesn't even begin to cover the beef this dude had.

who the fuck are you dont talk head about pores you dudes are some rank ass bitches if you can't fight the dude one on one

peace

it is a one on one beating...it's not my fault dude can't back up all the shit he talks...he runs his mouth and shit caught up with him...i suggest

you stop jocking toys that run thier mouth..like i said the video will be up soon...sooooo eat a dick......

Who finally caught up with him?

That's cool and all.........but I was asking a question. I said "I hope not" as in "too bad for Pores"! That's it! So back to my next question, with a beef free response hopefully, who did it?

Originally posted by DANGERZONE

y are u all makin a big deal out of this?? everyone gets there ass beat at some point in time not only that but pores is a skinny ass vegan yall actin like u accomplished something big

those who are inferior feel it necassary to bring down those who are high above them, mostly out of jealousy, and somewhat out of their own insecurities. the toys that engaged in this are the same toys making a big deal out of it. its not that pores is a "skinny vegan", its the fact that in a small amount of time he has ammassed a plethora of "ups" and national recognition in a city they wish they owned. keep bringing this up little ones, everytime pores name escapes your lips or even enters your mind, you feed his fame. go ahead, put the video up, show everyone how cool you are that you can beat someone up. i have a better idea, go draw, learn to paint, maybe even find a hot girl without chlymidia and work on slimming your sexual frustrations. see you on the rails kiddies...woops, there goes another one...in fact, i got one sittin in the yard right now...you want a piece or a throw-up to cover it? :lol:

Originally posted by bangkok rr

those who are inferior feel it necassary to bring down those who are high above them, mostly out of jealousy, and somewhat out of their own insecurities. the toys that engaged in this are the same toys making a big deal out of it. its not that pores is a "skinny vegan", its the fact that in a small amount of time he has ammassed a plethora of "ups" and national recognition in a city they wish they owned. keep bringing this up little ones, everytime pores name escapes your lips or even enters your mind, you feed his fame. go ahead, put the video up, show everyone how cool you are that you can beat someone up. i have a better idea, go draw, learn to paint, maybe even find a hot girl without chlymidia and work on slimming your sexual frustrations. see you on the rails kiddies...woops, there goes another one...in fact, i got one sittin in the yard right now...you want a piece or a throw-up to cover it? :lol:

This is an interesting piece of psychology that I have found used on this message board countless times. It is, however, little more than rhetoric that one would expect a dilettante psychology student to use. On the same coin, let's say that I choose to play your game. I'll say that Pores, and his fans tell themselves that others that "hate on them" are jealous, to help themselves (yourselves?) cope with your own disasterous inadequacies.

Let us then address the point of him being "high above" others. In what manner are we speaking about him being superior? He's losing his shots to people who put in more work than him (admittedly, not everyone who hates him fall into this category) and who have (subjectively) much more style.

Lastly, let's address the cold hard truth. Pores runs his mouth, has dodged numerous beat downs, and finally someone caught up with him. Your 'hero' is smashed. If talking about how badly he got shook feeds his fame, he has issues beyond the scope of my ability to address them on a message board. On a side note, I'll expect a retort containing some sort of insult regarding me being a square/nerd/whatever. I'm just thankful I'm not in the hospital. Yours truly,

Fugazi