Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Re: im so fuckin HIP HOP.

Originally posted by Jay*Dub<-

I write my name on shit because it sfun not because some guy did it in the 80's or i saw Subway art or Beat street fuckin christ i listen to Johnny Cash for gods sake and Bob Dylan not Nas didnt that guy write but got clowned cause he wrote little poems and lyrics and was booted out the crew i heard this, thats to bad.

oh...and graf is punks as fuck not hip hop or emo.

I agree with you whole-heartedly. it's refreshing to hear your point-of-view. it is under-represented in the graffiti world as a whole. I know plenty of kids rocking The Clash and NY Hardcore in their headphones who paint or catch tags or whatever. and I am mostly inspired by them these days.

p.s. I ran into your homie Spore the other day. hilarious!

Motha fucka graffiti is universal. Music preference is a personal choice. There is all types even fags but really you gotta respect the old school ny subways for creating the culture that you surround yaself with i mean have you ever painted a train. I mean there is traditions to that shit that was passed from that time period when hip hop was coming together and graff culture was a huge part of that. but Really this shit is street and thats everybody in the city so dont hate cause you cant sneke in like everybody else cause that shit was live as fuck!

Im also into 80's Hardcore music, a list of good bands ''warzone, SOA, the fartz, and urban waste'' they the chronic of that time. Im also a big fan of metal such as ''pig destroyer and black dahlia murder and etc.'' I think that it's pretty foolish when people think that graffiti has to have some relevnce with hip-hop.

It's all about hardcore punk and crucial metal!!!!!!

b2k rules brah

I have currently been pee pin the latest and greatest b2k album it is club bangin nia.......yeah dudes...........glahhhhhhhhhhh...

I rock bandanas and guns for myspace flicks bro ham......yeah....writers you nite and crush the fuckin system bro....yeahhhh holler at a saltine

Guest -MOE LESTER-

HIP HOP IS FOR FAGS

GRAFFITI IS STREET

me and my boys who write bump local rap, jack shit, slang trees, smoke indo in blunt wraps, drink forties and 6 packs by the thousands, fuck with hoes we dont really care about, and fight people we dont like and crack 40s over their heads...

some of us skateboard, bump rock, reggae, wear skater shoes with a akademiks hoody and a throwback jersey...fuck a single trend we created our own...graffiti is street

hip hop kids stick to one trend, go dancing and buy music from tower records. most have girlfriends they love and take shopping at the mall to buy more faggot hip hop.they listen to fag music like kayne west and g unit

end of story