Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by GAWS

intangible likes to get mad when someone from a different city bombs spokane 10 times harder then he can:idea: wipe your tears, nose, fuckin ass, whatever you need to do... but keep my homies names out your mouth please. thank you.

domoarigatogozaimasu.demo.anatawabaka

yo man anue aint your homie kid, and please keep his shit off this site, from what i have heard your a snitch so you shouldnt be postin shit in the first place.. keep my homies off this site

EVER HEARD OF AN EMAIL?

:lol: EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL

I WILL MEET ANY ONE OF YOU SHIT TALKIN, MOMMY BOY'N, INTERNET HIDIN, ANONYMOUSNESS PUSSYNESS, WACKNESS FROM MATH CLASSNESS, JOCKIN WACK TOYZ, TRYIN TO WRITE GRAFFITI IN A BITCHMADE ASS CITY, THINKIN YOUR HARD SHIT BITCHES!!:D

Please feel free to email me! Please!! Im GAUSER ONER from UBKAE! You know who I am. I see people hiding behind screen names talkin all hard when we all know MY INBOX IS EMPTY! :confused:

So can someone please tell me how that is? EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL... MEET MEET MEET. FAGG FAGG FAGG PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY! Yea, Im talkin shit! To anyone who has no respect, to anyone who puts my name in their fuckin mouth when it dont belong.. FUCK YOU EAT SHIT AND DIE.

Snitch? PSHHH please boy. Snitch me a fuckin Harding. I make snitches eat they Chucks foo.

GAUSE1 UBKABC

Re: EVER HEARD OF AN EMAIL?

Originally posted by GAWS

:lol: EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL

I WILL MEET ANY ONE OF YOU SHIT TALKIN, MOMMY BOY'N, INTERNET HIDIN, ANONYMOUSNESS PUSSYNESS, WACKNESS FROM MATH CLASSNESS, JOCKIN WACK TOYZ, TRYIN TO WRITE GRAFFITI IN A BITCHMADE ASS CITY, THINKIN YOUR HARD SHIT BITCHES!!:D

Please feel free to email me! Please!! Im GAUSER ONER from UBKAE! You know who I am. I see people hiding behind screen names talkin all hard when we all know MY INBOX IS EMPTY! :confused:

So can someone please tell me how that is? EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL... MEET MEET MEET. FAGG FAGG FAGG PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY! Yea, Im talkin shit! To anyone who has no respect, to anyone who puts my name in their fuckin mouth when it dont belong.. FUCK YOU EAT SHIT AND DIE.

Snitch? PSHHH please boy. Snitch me a fuckin Harding. I make snitches eat they Chucks foo.

GAUSE1 UBKABC

gaws, no one wants to fight some knife pulling kid from the land of no sidewalks, knifes are bitch made, fists aint.