Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RATT

Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

No it's just nobody's business but family and crew. That's all. No e thuggery here haha but ajar is going to get his ass beat /ethug but why the fuck would you care about what's going on in somebody's life that you dont even know? Haha graffiti is a lot like highschool I've noticed.

well its obvious "he smoke hash like a muthafukin clown and beat girls ass like his name was chris brown" , and ajar ??? dude what is this 2009 ??? ha.

\

x2.jpg

ding ding ding!!!!!!!

does this remind you of them african women in national geographic magazines..??

And yes that's what Dave was going for.

exile broke my skateboard the end

thats not a very e-thug thing to say ... EDIT*****im catch exile and beat his face in for hittin that girl i dont skate, i shoot , bang bang cuzz !!!

What if exile is hiding at ajar's house?

hahaha propped for that. killing two birds with one stone I guess. well, beating.

ex isnt at ajars he is at his mommys hiding like a good lil bitch..

• Like 1

if exile does decide to man up, someone whip out a celly and post the video up on here..., no use thou for ajar, since we all know he runs away like an olympic track star ... hahahahaaa

smokin hasH like a muthafukin clown

and i beat my girls ass like my name was chrrisss brown...

^ TOY HANDSTYLE the basics.

seriously tho, do you think that shit looks good? anything you posted? youre posting flicks of some toy shit done in a pit in the middle of nowhere africa and youre complaining about the posts people make and the streets. fuck outta here you lame.

You do nothing but complain about graffiti on 12oz, thats lame. Suck my dick ;) An to u little st level black an white bitches, i will sho u all that soon enough. once again, suck it ;)

Those who know, know. If not, then it's not your business. This is OFFICIALLY 12Oz buisness now.

Good point. If it isn't anybodies buissness,...why post anything bout it on 12oz.

I should, dope place. Fyi, no one can turn off the internet smart guy. Way better graffers then fuckin seattle. Home town pride though, will always love the northwest. back after asia, etc...

QOOL GUY

You do nothing but complain about graffiti on 12oz, thats lame. Suck my dick ;) An to u little st level black an white bitches, i will sho u all that soon enough. once again, suck it ;)

The only illegal things (hot, if you can even consider it that) you have are tags. :lol: ANYWAY. DONE FUCKING TALKING. Flick time.

5793774415_38e6688080_z.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now