Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Ok first off ill burn your middle age toy ass, for 2 i never said i was a cop ever...for 3 dont knock anyones lifestyle for putting graffiti above other things, regardless of if a cat at subway is making sandwiches they get off work and kill it..when there graffiti rolls by you have no idea of there work ethics. So by calling a cat out on what he does plays no part in how much of a writer he is...But unlike you i didnt grow up a little sucker, I still converse with the people in my hood who live a lifestyle you cant even fathom, Im not saying this to make you shook, because thats unecessary, but dont quote it as a scenester mentality, when you have no idea of how shit really is, and that gos to all you other cats getting in on the subject. but when cats dip out and kill it from state to state and have to end up working dead end jobs, or hustling to make ends meet...try boasting some shit like that to there face fool...do you honestly think any of that plays a part when shit really gos down...you little bitch made toy...I also believe people have to adjust and slow there role at times, but there will always be the little homies who are just as down, and roothless...and if your gonna be that much of a square paint a fucken canvas...bring back the boxcutters and the switch blades...because niggas still keepen it gangster....you punk ass suit wearing fag....

any if you really want to squash this...email me and ill kick you some tags, throwups and outlines, and a few pieces just so you can paint with a lil more flavor bitch.

Re: Re: five point palm exploding heart technique

naw your absolutely right LORDS crew was WAY after TSL.... (hence my sarcastic tone as i grab my nutts and hit a blunt)

TOYS FEAR LORDS is deffinantly on some new school shit....im gonna have to step away from the computer....

to many cats sounding like bitches in a bathroom....talk talk gossip gossip.....

hey but dont trip if it wasnt for people like me...you would probally still thing this internet thing is tighttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!

so hate my screen name, it doesnt not affect how much i paint, how many bitches i pull...how much panties i collect, how many daughters swallow my nutt...how many heads i crack...how man liqs i pull...you get the point...

Re: Re: Re: Re: those are coool!

Originally posted by dumptrucking

Damn, I guess I never really looked at racking and running hustles as things that made someone a good writer.

I think ASIC made him cry, you meany ASIC, Quit picking on those toys and making them cry.

I guess that I don't know what its like to make it through the day like that either... I bet I would be much happier if I quit my job that lets me bench most of the day and got on the "Rack and Paint lifestyle"... Would I get more respect for my shit that way too?

I think he wants some points for being too big of an idiot to change his lifestyle if he does not like it. Like being given extra consideration for being disabled or something.

Oh well, Post up you name crybaby. I don't see ASIC hiding behind several screen names and bullshit excuses. BTW those hoppers are blazing!!!!

ETC is king, the haters can't even man up and step into the ring. I miss watching a 4 hour fish come together... Back to the flix after we get our laughs at haters some more.

:king:

Im sorry train horns i really hate to pull your card but i seen your graffiti and will you please refrain from saying the word toy...Thanks and bye.

ps...i suck, but you realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly suck.

Originally posted by OnAmbiens

Ok first off ill burn your middle age toy ass, for 2 i never said i was a cop ever...for 3 dont knock anyones lifestyle for putting graffiti above other things, regardless of if a cat at subway is making sandwiches they get off work and kill it..when there graffiti rolls by you have no idea of there work ethics. So by calling a cat out on what he does plays no part in how much of a writer he is...But unlike you i didnt grow up a little sucker, I still converse with the people in my hood who live a lifestyle you cant even fathom, Im not saying this to make you shook, because thats unecessary, but dont quote it as a scenester mentality, when you have no idea of how shit really is, and that gos to all you other cats getting in on the subject. but when cats dip out and kill it from state to state and have to end up working dead end jobs, or hustling to make ends meet...try boasting some shit like that to there face fool...do you honestly think any of that plays a part when shit really gos down...you little bitch made toy...I also believe people have to adjust and slow there role at times, but there will always be the little homies who are just as down, and roothless...and if your gonna be that much of a square paint a fucken canvas...bring back the boxcutters and the switch blades...because niggas still keepen it gangster....you punk ass suit wearing fag....

any if you really want to squash this...email me and ill kick you some tags, throwups and outlines, and a few pieces just so you can paint with a lil more flavor bitch.

So.......here we are again.....I can only assume I know you still.......Why? Because you won't say your name........if shit's "so real" then just say your name kid. I used to know you.......we used to be cool.....Why did that go awry? Because you tripped on some of my friends for no reason.....I said something to your friends......you then pulled rocks on them and outnumbered them 6 to 2.......I said something to your friends.......your boy then proceeded to try to start a fight at a party and he got the short end of the stick on that one.......I said that your boy started it and you should have stayed out of it.......

we bickered on the phone......and that was it.......So....tell me........why now? When will you just leave it be? What is the point? If I'm so square and you're so real then keep it real and I'll keep it square! I'm not the one making up stupid ass acronyms for your crews and trying to put them on the net just to spite someone.

Oh and as far as me emailing you to get outlines and all your style.......

Thanks but no thanks.....because if I've got it right who you are then you're kidding yourself. Your lifestyle that you wanna live ain't gonna make you shit........You ain't Revok......you ain't Nace.......you just ain't famous fool! Never will be.......We can't even talk over email anyways......yours is unavailable. I mean really man......you spite someone just to get under their skin and once you're under you act like I wanted to argue with you to begin with?!?! Just leave it be man, really! Leave it be.........

:huh?:

HEY THERES A ASIC TRAIN IN THE METAL HEADS FORUM!!!!!!!

boy is it TOY !!!!

fuckin cursive. lol. Thats some lame shit..

ASIC IS A TOY

ETC IS NOTHIN BUY TOYS

They have to be if your still in their crew.. Because I would think it'd be really embarassing to have a friend like you.

Leave a name ? Pllllease TOY! Asic your just a TOY ASS BITCH. Thats why he drops his name, and images, and has a reply for everything.. because he's on forum watch 24 hours a day.

And you want to act like OnAmbien is bringing shit up just to spark old shit.. Dude, I wouldnt have had to jump into this again if you would of kept your mouth closed on us.. I say you bitches should man up, and fight us instead of fighting with words.. Or do you think the Everette Toys would have your back ? Maybe Pores will help you.. i dunno.. :)

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

and fuck posting pictures of shit in seattle that the average person in seattle usually never sees.

*BUMP* lol

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

ASIC IS A TOY

please.. no replies.

Originally posted by dogface

sure.

asic will you shut up everyone in seattle is tired of your constant bickering with people on this site you have to much beef get email and handle it there . we all know your a pussy so quit talking online and deal with your beef im sorry your canada peeps dont want to come down and handle your little beef sessions

best protect your neck cuz bc is to far from here to call back c u 6 feet deep nigga

Originally posted by chewyblunts

asic will you shut up everyone in seattle is tired of your constant bickering with people on this site you have to much beef get email and handle it there . we all know your a pussy so quit talking online and deal with your beef im sorry your canada peeps dont want to come down and handle your little beef sessions

best protect your neck cuz bc is to far from here to call back c u 6 feet deep nigga

Thanks. I wrote 2 of the 3 of you guys that have email. I'll be waiting to hear back from you. Thanks again for your time. I DO appreciate it. :idea:

ok i do not know who is using my username or how you obtained my password. But i do not like people speaking for me wheather you are my homie or not. And if you are my homie you need to tell me how the hell you got my shit. Anyways i don't give a rats ass whats going on with who. All i care about is getting drunk, getting high, painting trains and fucking bitches. The only time i come on this site is to see if someone has flicked my shit. I dont read the replys or care unless im trying to contact somebody. I finally figured out how to become a user to post flicks (which i still do not know how to do?)and somebody else is speaking for me. :confused: so please hit me back whoever you are because i don't remember much, it must be the paint fumes:lol: on that note peace to all my scumbags GPK, KBR, TDF, SBS, EMS, UPS, 3F, BTM, HLK, TITS, THCA and whoever else I know who has put in work in the NW. I tip my tall boy of Camu to yall. And if you don't know don't even fucking ask peace