Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RATT

Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

Not sure what you meant oe800 but shot game from the arcade doesn't amount to much in my book.

I know homies young so I feel him I also know he was spoken to about crossing the wrong mob fgures so I feel him doing his thing. Just speaking my mind.

School them boys Ex...

Not sure what you meant oe800 but shot game from the arcade doesn't amount to much in my book.

I know homies young so I feel him I also know he was spoken to about crossing the wrong mob fgures so I feel him doing his thing. Just speaking my mind.

School them boys Ex...

i think ya got peaks bhl twisted with peek out in bainbridge,i could be wrong but the homie peaks is gettin close to 30 give or take.feelin some one is a matter of opinion but peaks is a slugger he dont get spoke to.my bad your fault if i got it twisted

School them boys Ex...

By strait shooter I meant a real ass dude not a chimp good people

saw some ghoul tags in oakland yesterday. a bunch of jeans and kruks down there right now too.

/can'tfindmycamera

f'real, I took a walk earlier (in Oak) 10 blocks round trip, saw at least 3 jeans hands and 3 jeans pieces

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now