Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RATT

Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

oh fuck the bullshit post some pictures. you foos are really talkin shit over the internet. i already know u guys probably see eachother at artprimo every friday and say wuz good to eachother so stop beefin. but im still pretty dumb cuz i already know this comment im making is probably going to go on for another 5 pages so my faul;t you 12 OZ'ERS

anyone got flicks of the new fence in northgate wit the seedr klasp let go on it?

oh fuck the bullshit post some pictures. you foos are really talkin shit over the internet. i already know u guys probably see eachother at artprimo every friday and say wuz good to eachother so stop beefin. but im still pretty dumb cuz i already know this comment im making is probably going to go on for another 5 pages so my faul;t you 12 OZ'ERS

I don't even know where art primo is. I think I've been there once.

I just saw that northgate wall shits fire phen and letgo came hard seed to actually there is a lot of peeps on that wall

I don't even know where art primo is. I think I've been there once.

Don't front homie

I just saw that northgate wall shits fire phen and letgo came hard seed to actually there is a lot of peeps on that wall

yup that walls pretty crushed, bump the dudes at Art Primo who's been to the warehouse?:rolleyes:

I really do not know how to get there. I know it's in Georgetown.

Im BURNING you dumass. You dont paint. You have more posts than you do numbers. WHY are you talking?

serious ? Not that what ir saying is wrong but it is annoying please stop or go argue on Facebook where its normal to carry on childish arguments for a ridiculous amounts of time that nobody else cares about at all!!!

yup that walls pretty crushed, bump the dudes at Art Primo who's been to the warehouse?:rolleyes:

Who's been to the wholesale outlet store?

lore and I are going to Portland to go paint. who's coming with us?

Not really. For anybody that's friends with us, hit us up to come. I bet if 12 ounce was at a table, half the people wouldn't say the things they'd say.

wholesale store?

hes full of shit ..didnt mean to ruin your cool streak brah!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now