Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by GANGREEN

If you dont know...Its that Kuthroat nigga ...Soul...So "Lick" the balls!!!

TAKE NOTES TOYS!

I still have an old copy of "The Flavor" magazin from 95 tucked away.

Interview with the DVS FLOORROCKERS it said........

Had action shots of a Soul panel on a greybelly..........O was a pocket watch/clock. It was nice.......for sure............

but gang green you should be posting, up until those old school pictures first started getting posted, i had no idea seattle graff went back that deep, same with a lot of other people in seattle right now, so you should post more so we can see what seattle used to be like.

Originally posted by drink40s

but gang green you should be posting, up until those old school pictures first started getting posted, i had no idea seattle graff went back that deep, same with a lot of other people in seattle right now, so you should post more so we can see what seattle used to be like.

History is golden, let us learn from those who rocked the land before we were even in high school.

Originally posted by GANGREEN

Dude! This shit is cool! Hey, look at me, I'm on the internet jocking toys!

YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF TOYS!

SEATTLE FELL OF IN ABOUT 1997. None of you know what the fuck graff is and the chances are if any of you are found in the yard it would be a good day for my paint stash and a bad day for you!

GIMME ALL YOUR SHIT TOYS!!! YEAH YOU! I havent seen more than about 2 good flicks on here and that toy ass jabber character aint one of them. Fuck your local toy ass heros, Fuck your crew, Fuck your lack of style. I rob your idols TOYS!!!

Yeah dude you can have my paint i wont fight back.

Guest seattledied
Originally posted by kToe

hey jay*dub<, if this is the kid dubc that i know, that rights westcoast, u need to stop writing NOW. thats all i got to say. if it isnt u then nevermind.

jay dub is john wayne....obviously

Re: yo.just stop

Originally posted by feck

all that remio shit is straight mark.

guy is a victum art fag geek.

more he does not take influence he straight bites. hard. if he was the homie of the folks he bite whatever but he is just a victim.

r meezy please. get outa van "san fran" and go bact to norway and stay.

that goes for the rest of all those art fag sf biting writers in van. all in the same hurt crew quincedentaly...

fuck dem hoes.

dont u know.

crooked for cash.

shit is funny....All those VTS cats are tight...except that oaph dude...oh wait!

oaph

VTS

visits through seattle