Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Gayzers is a hippocrit

Originally posted by GAWS

Bump for herman, buzzards.

anik ub...stay up.

:dazed:

If their up, could you please post some pics of them, do something

genuine instead of bumping for your aim friends (the silver tags) on a train. Woopey, your funny hipicrit, shaming on some dude for

appreciating that red white black floer throwie, when there was a diesl legal on the same page. Just a week ago, you were telling people theyre too big about representing their homies in jail and the reason my bickering started was because you were talking shit about a 17 year murdered by his best friends lured by weed and alcohol. Maybe you didnt like him because he did sports or you noticed a little acne on him. Your a fuck like that.

John's friends really did love him, he was a sincere and a cool cat.

One murderer was a POlice Sheriffs son. Shits fucked and tears my guts apart. RIP John Jasmer.

littlezane is little

Originally posted by littlezane

genuine instead of bumping for your aim friends (the silver tags) on a train. Woopey, your funny hipicrit, shaming on some dude for

appreciating that red white black floer throwie, when there was a diesl legal on the same page. Just a week ago, you were telling people theyre too big about representing their homies in jail and the reason my bickering started was because you were talking shit about a 17 year murdered by his best friends lured by weed and alcohol. Maybe you didnt like him because he did sports or you noticed a little acne on him. Your a fuck like that.

One murderer was a POlice Sheriffs son. Shits fucked and tears my guts apart. RIP John Jasmer.

Why do you always talk to me and what the fuck are you ever talking about?

First, I never shamed on anyone for appreciating a floer throwie. Second, I was just letting people know that I think its stupid for everyone to think its cool all the sudden to to be like "free, free" just because one certain person did. Not everyone. Third, when the hell did I ever talk shit about John Jasmer? How the fuck you gonna tell me I dont like him because hes into sports? Who would hate on someone because he likes sports! I went to high school with that kid. I even kicked it with him and his friends before at school and smoked chronic with them and other kids. I got nothing against him.

And I bumped for that Buzzards and Herman because Im feelin' it. I bumped for Anik because hes a crew-mate. Whats the problem?

I dont like talking to you. I will say it for the 10th time. STOP talking to me! I dont care for you and I dont care if you care for me. Dont think about me, ignore me, suck on a dildo, WRITE SOME GRAFF, do somethin'. Dont be so concerned about me. Broaden your horizons...

Rest In Peace John

Originally posted by littlezane

John was a good homie but i dont think his name should be thrown around like this, Fuck josh and jenson but lets try to get back on the graffiti track.

Littlezane, please stop wasting all of our time by writing pages full of bullshit that no one wants to here! Why dont you post some flicks or a useful comment that might actually be relavant to this web site. Your bitching is getting pretty old, you should leave all of your side comments and drama out here!You sound like a little girl.

Big up's to Seattledied and Reflecks for comin' through!

Maybe you thought all my blibbidy blah was bullshit but Every sentence came from somewhere, and gaws Im sorry I aimed this shit at you, I THINK i got you and stinkink confused IN MANY OF THOSE CASES, thats my bad. pROPS TO GAWS AND ALL THE OTHERE REAL 12 OZ PROPHETS OUT THERE>>> SEATTLEDIED, RATT,REFLEKS, SURFEIT, eVERYCRIME ETC..

iLL GO KILL MYSELF NOW AND HOPEFULLY THE THREAD WILL GO BACK TO GOODIES.