Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RATT

Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

Guest seattledied

why doesnt anyone else post up besides me and surfeit?

Originally posted by seattledied

why doesnt anyone else post up besides me and surfeit?

I will when my retarded ass figures this shit out.

Guest seattledied

you can use www.jpegwizard.com

hit the browse button then a screen pops up of your files on your computer. select what flick you want then scroll down and press submit. it then loads to another screen showing the same pic like 5 times. choose the size you want. right click and press properties. control copy the URL. then on the 12oz reply thing theres a buttom above the box. IMG. click that and paste the URL. repeat for your other flix.

Guest seattledied

fa sho. it takes a while at first but you get the hang of it. lets see some thca bombing

i have a couple requests- one stop posting pore shit until he paints something new for a change, two more hore and gpk shit, and last explain to me why floe writes are so fresh.

yep its me again, ayo for yayo[not the crew,the drug i seem to stuff up my nostrills anytime i can] get at me krackas, got my lady friend asleep and ive been up with someothers, god i want to jack off on mos face right now, pretend shes a 11 year old ripe for the picking with her pussy hairs just coming in, a blooming flower, ready to get stomped fuck you fuck this i type really slow and this is taking a lot of energy that i could be using to have sex with a girl to take to the train yard, i whore myself out to girls for things yessireedooski, if you dont know then you gon find out.

that roler piece whooo, for a lot of your cats who weren't in seattle back in and around 99.......role,kady,kefr,guns,civs and smoker crushed the city like no other. three cheers for tits/cdk

not to mention other missions by kyt/dtc and btm/3a

nice hopper maseone im liking that raek gold and red as well

peace

whoever said that posting pores shit is not good until he does something different needs take a clue and look at that sick merry christmas production in the cd......put that in your pipe and smoke in it.

good on ya pores

Guest seattledied

diggin those rollers...ill have flix later today

Guest seattledied

post the blers and smoke in that pic above...if im correct

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now