Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by southrngent

:lol: :lol: YO PORES WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE BEEF WITH biter and tbk? I STILL HAVE NOT CAUGHT ONE OF HIS FREIGHTS! AN UPDATE WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha...we fixed everything they did and went to their home town in hopes that they would have some shit we could diss. but all we found was their toy-ass 17 year old homies. so we dissed all that shit and cut bacc up north. caught that pier e2e on the bnsf reefer thats in one of those clout issues yesterday though. shit looks great now! funny how they broadcasted every bit of it on the internet. but thats how they get their fame.

Originally posted by whodie

you ar ten minutes from those trains and you don't fuck with them........

ok

still a nice spot

halb oops I mean blah?

It's a nice spot for sure! One of the chillest / cool spots around.......but we just don't like em.......they just come back...........we just figure we might as well paint a bridge around the way..........it'll still be here just like those cars..........I dunno........they do move but they always come back........we come down south to get freights more than anywhere else.

Originally posted by Asickeronius

It's a nice spot for sure! One of the chillest / cool spots around.......but we just don't like em.......they just come back...........we just figure we might as well paint a bridge around the way..........it'll still be here just like those cars..........I dunno........they do move but they always come back........we come down south to get freights more than anywhere else.

Wise move, otherwise the yard would be full of cars that all have your pieces on them. send me some updates when fresh shit gets done so I can flick some of it before it gets on the outbound.

Originally posted by Pores

funny how they broadcasted every bit of it on the internet. but thats how they get their fame.

ur hillarious, 1 ur a liar, 2 ur a scared bitch, 3 i promise u that ur gonna get ur ass kicked, Pores u are the weakest link, adios

p.s. ur graffiti still stinks ass

nigga your a faggot

this ain't clout, this is brickslayers, everyone in seattle saw your debut of gayness, you think pore sucks, I thought thouse pier throwies were a little too bubu too call graffiti. Keep on hating on hometown peoples, caus even with a pretty picture of your name big and macho on a train and the pictures in a mag, youll stilll wake up a faggot

there is no rounds here, this is the only thing i have to say on the matter, so b4 everyone goes jumping on about how much pier and biter suck, IM not in tbk, im not either pier or biter...the people who im writing to know exactly what i write. so ride my dick again some other day

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

there is no rounds here, this is the only thing i have to say on the matter, so b4 everyone goes jumping on about how much pier and biter suck, IM not in tbk, im not either pier or biter...the people who im writing to know exactly what i write. so ride my dick again some other day

if you are not in tbk then why are you riding these faggots dicks? every time someone says shit about them you jump on it like white on rice. i know exactly what you write and i have never met you. i dont know you. all i know is that you kick it with(and defend) people who are in crews with known snitches and run your mouth on the internet. i dont care about you and if you really hate me so much that you would diss me over internet beef that doesnt even consern you, youre a fuccing square.

ps. how am i a liar? they posted their every move on the internet. all i did was let people read the streets.