Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Guest seattledied

you can use www.jpegwizard.com

hit the browse button then a screen pops up of your files on your computer. select what flick you want then scroll down and press submit. it then loads to another screen showing the same pic like 5 times. choose the size you want. right click and press properties. control copy the URL. then on the 12oz reply thing theres a buttom above the box. IMG. click that and paste the URL. repeat for your other flix.

yep its me again, ayo for yayo[not the crew,the drug i seem to stuff up my nostrills anytime i can] get at me krackas, got my lady friend asleep and ive been up with someothers, god i want to jack off on mos face right now, pretend shes a 11 year old ripe for the picking with her pussy hairs just coming in, a blooming flower, ready to get stomped fuck you fuck this i type really slow and this is taking a lot of energy that i could be using to have sex with a girl to take to the train yard, i whore myself out to girls for things yessireedooski, if you dont know then you gon find out.

that roler piece whooo, for a lot of your cats who weren't in seattle back in and around 99.......role,kady,kefr,guns,civs and smoker crushed the city like no other. three cheers for tits/cdk

not to mention other missions by kyt/dtc and btm/3a

nice hopper maseone im liking that raek gold and red as well

peace

biter

Originally posted by iHackPeople

Nice signature you got there.

:rolleyes:

Tryin to get me to battle??? Put it this way.

Wearin some whitie tighties and you want to fight me? I dont play nicely, dont try to fuckin bight me, I fight with karate body skills, so shut your grill, before I cook some beef, defeat you as I eat........

Now if you dont know what I mean by that, than fuck off toy ass biter.

Originally posted by DkaeTitsThca

[bthere are very few that can fuck with gotues throwies [/b]

I heard that.

also, thanks for posting that lokies jammy. he is majorly slept on.. this site is good for one thing, and that is, informing the kids now coming up of whom they should pay their respects.

now if only someone would post some Dice. or Chek. or..

good shit Dkae. keep rockin'.

oh man I wish I had a scanner.....yall would be blessed I got tons of old shit........old freights, old bombing from chek, dice, seedr, dedos,sneke,subs,seks old walls from edk aa and bam........as well as some tight gosa and oto shit....

definately respects must be payed

good shit mase keep it up

bhiverock