Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Re: that nigga grim

Originally posted by fistoe

LOVE ME!.............im the coolest.............nigglet.............SWEATY BUTT SEX[WHAT MY BITCH WANTS TO HEAR] snor.............love to me.............WANGSTA .............T.............F.............S.............

whats up you fuckers? damn what a gr8 page! that AQ tag was siisisiisisisisisiikkkkk, what was that purple belton son whoa!!!! yo fukemal i'll see you soon you too fistoe fucker, olympia styles like whoa!! sage francis bitch................................pdx2004 what, what, got fede23 here to ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

" yo dudes, whats up bros? and girls? and shit, anyway i love fist and pdxlocsta and whore and sassquatch and lamer and all you guys, no body else is as real graff dude. all you dudes are square internet dudes. real cool aq. you are kings of the sandlot niggaz!!!!! real doggs do real thangs, take it from fist, he is a genius.i spelt gud i am gonna go school now.

ps and whore and owl master and free besea again and again. shut your fucking faces, fags. i m just kidding, i m not homophobic.

Re: Re: madison

Originally posted by Sam Rothstein

Deak what are you doing? The Northwest is Oregon and Washington, not Wisconsin. You live in the Midwest, and though Madison is northwest of Chicago, it is not considered "Northwestern".

and by the way this the first time in about a year I've posted anything relating to you, although everytime you get made fun of you claim it was me...you just cant help but make yourself look stupid on this site.

YOU MEAN I LOOK STUPID TO YOUR FRIENDS BRO I COULD GIVE A FUCK LESS AFTER READING ALL THE STUPID SHIT EVERYONE EMBARASSES THEMSELVES WITH ON THE CHITOWN THREAD AND FOR YOUR INFO CHI IS MIDWEST.