Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

quote this an i'll quote u quoting me....hard huh?

:lol: :lol: :lol: yo stinkface do ever post text without a quote?

wether its a reason to clown or some one is givin u ups on flicks?

are you making sure people saw you getting recognition?

whatever though its all good.....

dumpies right i hacked like 9 heads out on that tit spot;

came back like 20 minutes later an i'd aldeady been buffed.......

went home got some marsh, came back some other fool hit her up;

hacked him returned 5 minutes later an some other fool hacked me out!

those tits are more played out then the viaduct spot everyones hit:lol: :lol: :lol:

ps? where yer burgers the ones with mad cow; stinker?

big up ratt keep em going

those tits are more played out then the viaduct spot everyones hit:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest seattledied
Originally posted by MO FA ME

watch out for the freshest new crew.... its called A4M (Ayo Four Meth) we dangerous.... coming to a wall near you!

:king: :king:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by MO FA ME

watch out for the freshest new crew.... its called A4M (Ayo Four Meth) we dangerous.... coming to a wall near you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?

as usual stinkink, instigating more retarded beef into this thread, more than there already is. I could quote your post, then come up with some quirky comeback but it would only further your ridiculous attitude towards this online forum. it might be your arrogance or your big ego that pushes this beef fetish shit, but don't flaunt it here. all i check this thread out for is to see flicks and to post flicks, not to see a whole thread littered with unnecesary shit talk.

that nigga grim

fistfuck here sayin im fuct stok you my nugga foo house arrest a bitch, bout to be put on faded, you the nugg, fuckin puddles, punch me, lots o liqus, and tether paul, you feel me, anybody in GPK can feeel me y o u know, at leasst my grammar is correct. shit nigga fuck me fuck Bitch Clocker, NDogg nigga, mynoface, hymn2pac, AbEr eventhough, you know hour jones, ragsoe, yearsoe, AIAIAIAllInitniggawhiteasskilllasfuckeveryonedothisfuckyou PEStoehooothrowanamethateveryonejockshowaboutAGROtoooorDELKor

ENUFONEISMmy nigga on lockfuck yall fuck me we all do nuthin we all fags exept me more coke for me you fags bigs to my kracka RESTOE STRAIGHT GANGSTER THATS MY NIGGA DIE FOE LIVIN KRUNK FUCK YOU LOVE US, wait no, LOVE ME! im the coolest and i type slow 1 1/2 hours to do this oh yea hour jones,pigs killacop thats how it is ABE straight GGGG, havin yo mother naked twice, my love pumpkin not to mention tanklocc[crazy as fuck]kracka be killin on the daily. bitch clocker you my nigga hope you read this from the outs. gave it from the outs. cocaine go insane, leta jack fuck it VAPORE,PHORM,HOREgimeeFONZNEROSEWHOREFISTONEFUCKER[onlyonethatmatters]MEOFCOURSESASKWATCHFATQUEER[inside]ESIOEFIVECERNcincyniggswhiteforoneHAUNTnotsameJEROHORNSEYESPySTATSANSETRHYMNDUBLESWHATMYNESERBIGCHIMOE[besea]forthosewhodontknow thatsmy nigglet you been listen to fist to much VADER POO PUMPKIN STEPPED IN SHIT AND Sat in piss, i love that dog,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!@!fight me post some gat packin krackas

get PHUNKEE KREW ,,GRANDMAS PHILTHY KWEEFS,,, STEADDY BLASTIN SLOBS{JUST FOR FUN OG FANTASY]SLOB BANDANAS SHOWIN

SWEATY BUTT SEX[WHAT MY BITCH WANTS TO HEAR] snortin blow steadily[ we have crazy drug habits] love to me and no one else. im yhe coolest, your the wackest, what more can i say, nerose is my boyfriend we have gay sex in the ass water watched us many times VADER POO PUMPKIN KILL ME NOW FIST FADED ONE NIGGA COCAINE IS CALLINIM THE COOLEST YOU THE NOT COOLEST. wheres my dick for the night i heard gay writers are cool in NYC i heard ie from KATSUE AND RESK so it must be true!!!!!!!ME COOL, YOU DUMB,,, IM GANGSTA YOU WANGSTA FEEL THAT PDX FO THE SHINDIGG MEETIN COME ON COME ALL YOU ALL CAN BE AQ[always queefin] i know yall fools dont try and beef howd it start, who cares owlten john gota the gat, yall fools besta watch fo us [ebonics, hiphop slang, im cool now] im coked out, love to OMT HLK BTM and thats about my nuggs, DFM UFR HOD SMS [olderbut still the shit]WOW HK TSC my VADER POO PUMPKIN[PARIS] thats the gametight shit nigggas fuck me foo im makin the wait to long

you crazy im the coolest you the dumbest, ihave drain bamage from from drinking, RESTOEONER MY NIGGROE WISH YOU WERE HERE

ENDURE [doing drugs for you] being straight edge is cool [did it for five weeks] off the wagon you crazy, lets get loaded[me get faded, you watch , fun for you!!!] write ENUF HE NEEDS OUR SUPPORT HES GETTIN WORSE[if possible]HES EVEN MORE NUTS TRANSEDENTAL UBIQUITUS REALITY IS FAR GONE, ON SOME IM BABY JESUS TYPE SHIT AGAIN.PLEASE HELP,HELL LISTEN!!!!!!DONT STOP RAPPIN[TOO SHORT,TODD SHAW, FUCK ALL BUT MY KRACKAS[bARGE IM HINTING TOWARDS YOU]!!!! FURIOUS MICROPHONE HANDLER. FUCK ME FOR MY TIME I HATE ME AND YOU LOVE TO ARSOE WHY NOT EVEN MY ALL DAY KILLIN NUGGLEBERRIES HEY HOW BOUT THE WHOLE NORFWEST BEEEEEACTH FISTFUCKONE WHOS PISSED SHES HOT YALL FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!! BESEA I LOVE YOU

I think I stepped in shit, sat in piss...... I want to make love to you VADER POO PUMPKIN.... nazi bad, cuddle good. Poopers gay.

shit in the kitchen, abe's got 17 stitches to the paul sack. Little girl, what candy do i have to make it better? none, you're a fag. rock star? I think so. Pay some rent assholes. Fisto's gonna take gray cloud's virginity. make us all love eachother. I want more cow bell. Sailor Moon is not curently present at the curent moment...can i take a message? Not OK. It's not OKAY. Dead fish are not cool whorey boy. We're cool, your not.

quit smelling like fish and get some real pussy. Dphaney don't count. fisto still loves youreally i do!!!. I think I hurt STATS in the feelings. pappalaparappa aint happy with I. thats the hip hop.

STYX RULES[thanx fonz, vapore34] yall are the nerdiest, next to jiggy ass phorm[aka fist in 95 bitch youknow]thats how they say it,[or so i heard!!

BOSTON cover band...can I take your order....guns 'n roses??? yes very good, get a drum set...fisto, you're not Axl Rose or Slash. Not even Duff. You're that fool that nobody knows. go stab somebody.

now we gotta be quiet. LOL>BBL>YDK>CMLare you 17?!!!BM on the line time to jet, buy my hubbbas niggas, GETTIN PHUNKY KREW I HEART ME!!!!!THATS FISTONEBITCH