Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

yuup. yelo n scale were nice!

fuuuuuck yeah..i know it's a stretch but bump I'm Not Important..it's sad to see their shit fading..all of their shit was dope as fuck..anything from 2001-2005 would be fresh

i was super hype on that Scale up on tubs, but by the time i went back to take a flick someone had already painted over it with some extremely whack shit

there's still some Scale/INI gems in the north end but they're fading..most of the Sefer around the north end has gotten buffed or you have to squint to find it

i just want to give a fair warning to whoever this assclown writing "Raze/Razr" (yes, like the fucking phone) around the north end is:

(assuming you view this site)

you're clearly just some highschool chump, judging by those horrid hands and the general area where your 5 handstyles exist, it's cute and everything, but i suggest you stop writing over people that are clearly more skilled than you, or you will get mashed the fuck out if we catch you

you have been warned