Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

True True! You gotta be soooooooooooooper up on freights nowadays to even put a dent in things if you haven't already been at it. Years ago.........barely shit on them. Now? Shit on everything!

The hayday is over.

eh..... i think if youre doing solid shit and picking your trains wisely you can turn heads, but seattle doesnt have the attention span for that. i dont think the people in seattle that occasionally paint freights get that except for a small few. the trend in seattle right now is throw ups and when i see them on trains.....i laugh.

time will tell tho....maybe all my work is for nothing.

eh..... i think if youre doing solid shit and picking your trains wisely you can turn heads, but seattle doesnt have the attention span for that. i dont think the people in seattle that occasionally paint freights get that except for a small few. the trend in seattle right now is throw ups and when i see them on trains.....i laugh.

Not to put you on blast or anything but why do you hate on seattle all tha time. In all reality dude it seems like u have issues with tha city u live in. With all due respect maybe its time to think about moving elsewhere and stop hatin on tha city i love.

What are you talking about....that has nothing to do with hating on Seattle. And actually, to be honest, I love Seattle, but if you think Seattle graffiti is the shit right now I suggest you do some travelling.

Now if this is about something else, maybe you should just not beat around the bush.

We have no problems so im not gettin at anything. (Or beating around tha bush or whatever.) I just thought it seemd like you dogged on seattle alot. Dont get mad.

Freights are the SHIT, and throw ups on freights are even better........Come on guys THEY TRAVEL WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM, isnt that the whole point. Or i guess not, all these years ive wasted painting freights, and you guys just now tell me there gay........come on fellas i thought we were suppose to be homies.

• Like 1

I dont say much on here. But you best watch what you say about something you know nothing about. Got that.

I'm not saying your work is for nothing.

I'm just saying to really put a dent in things NATIONWIDE........you really NEED to travel and paint different lines, all the while doing solid shit. That's not directed to you, btw. I've travelled a lot actually and painted shit with a lot of dudes from around the country that dudes jock on freights and their whole shit is travelling, working different lines (including smaller short lines especially) and knocking out the heaters too. There's whole states where you can only paint autoracks and BNSF shit. Or........spots where dudes pass on reefers just to paint a crusty old railbox because they think it's "rare" to them. I've watched guys pass on baby ridge armn's just to paint hoppers. Now THAT makes no sense. Point being........paint gondolas, short lines, reefers and everything in between. Go big.........stand out........and THEN and only THEN will everyone in Seattle tell you you suck if you complain.

• Like 1

Freights are the SHIT, and throw ups on freights are even better........Come on guys THEY TRAVEL WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM, isnt that the whole point. Or i guess not, all these years ive wasted painting freights, and you guys just now tell me there gay........come on fellas i thought we were suppose to be homies.

We are homies. Bestest homies for life.