Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

NBB's hold it down for the town:

4127650914_5cf0d91e37_b.jpg

4127647688_c7413acf7f_b.jpg

4126100145_b7b385204a_b.jpg

4126862490_46b3205f2d_b.jpg

4126781348_a24175058e_b.jpg

4102680014_c1d32f78e5_b.jpg

4063530862_e2bd93399a_b.jpg

4062696723_2656022705_b.jpg nece

4061437181_6b5b255b44_b.jpg

..jetpack stolen.

NO NO NO...This shit is extremely weak, lazily executed, unfinished? and on the verge of " extremely toy."

These skinny (Ebay hustling', drug thinkin' (wantin') addicted) etc, etc, etc,drugged out white boys ( and heavy set Negroes??? (bus riding, pedaling)Shit, I don't know...(talk about it for a few pages...) talk crazy game about"fighting"(?) Young guy please...you 28? 42? "putting in work" ,etc... Only to post Utube clips of played out poor quality hum drum bebop that my sister's son (my nephew) did when he was experimenting with finger paints/crayons in the late 80's...( on accident) That's a no no...(WWl, Ouch...this is in reference to your poorly thought out themes, fills, quotes, and whatevs, whatevs... you know...I'm kinda sorry to be the one to say, just sayin') Your shit is rhetorical and uninteresting. Don't keep kidding yourself, step up or step off...(OFF) ( I guess, right?)

Run game, preach "hip hop", (Bombing) do you.................(Don't do what you've been doing)

whatever..you're the bosses, right? )Discuss)

All a' yall act like you're bosses, out patrolling the hip hop 206 scene (etc), this is not the case...

You live in the past, you're old, like me (34)....stop. You're done.. (No,I'm not!!!)( Yes, you are) Whatever...

Real recognize real???(toy statement)...real talk...(how embarrassing)

Bubbles,quotes, etc... you're running noticeably low on ideas...You won't admit it, but anybody with half a noggin knows the deal... (Where's EUROPE)

Ouch, you're running the gamut...to no avail... say (when you speak) blah...( Who's this guy from the late 90's bay area?)

poopin' ( Who's this guy? Wreckin' the block?) Don't front...it's silly, son.

Give your girl a (props) for old times sake...he he (Oh, no girl, the last one???) Lil' Sammy Jr...

WWl, you're tired (sorry, but it's becoming evident), out of creativity, and scrounging for respect... Give it a rest (OC80) poppin'up out of nowhere,(somewhere) barkin'... callin' shots, blah blah... cats keep talking and fronting, but their self proclaimed style??? (most would consider weak/played) real talk, no squawk!

Unfortunately, this will cause a page or three of rebuttal ( which it seems you all like to read anyways)l, refuse, and poop poop squalkin', ( 3A writes with poop) but someone has to speak from their beak...nobody else has the gall to put these cats to the wall...

(Side note...all that Blink shit is weak too , played, same as usual, boring, lame, just silly....Task, oh my god...this can't be for real...

Shit, you made me log in just to tell you what you already know... shame ON ME...

(I see Ouch was probably crying on my PM, but I don't have time to read his tears(Palestine???)...my girl's crying for a snake salad, I gotta bounce... I hope your shit came off tonight...(probably not) Typical...

PSSSSSSSSSSSS...no PM will be read, responded to or laughed about...take this as constructive criticism, and keep livin' your silly Graff lives..(you know what I mean)

(Yo honey, is chicken heated and wet???....aigth, I'm gonna grab a chilled one and piss first, hold up....

• Like 1

NO NO NO...This shit is extremely weak, lazily executed, unfinished? and on the verge of " extremely toy."

These skinny (Ebay hustling', drug thinkin' (wantin') addicted) etc, etc, etc,drugged out white boys ( and heavy set Negroes??? (bus riding, pedaling)Shit, I don't know...(talk about it for a few pages...) talk crazy game about"fighting"(?) Young guy please...you 28? 42? "putting in work" ,etc... Only to post Utube clips of played out poor quality hum drum bebop that my sister's son (my nephew) did when he was experimenting with finger paints/crayons in the late 80's...( on accident) That's a no no...(WWl, Ouch...this is in reference to your poorly thought out themes, fills, quotes, and whatevs, whatevs... you know...I'm kinda sorry to be the one to say, just sayin') Your shit is rhetorical and uninteresting. Don't keep kidding yourself, step up or step off...(OFF) ( I guess, right?)

Run game, preach "hip hop", (Bombing) do you.................(Don't do what you've been doing)

whatever..you're the bosses, right? )Discuss)

All a' yall act like you're bosses, out patrolling the hip hop 206 scene (etc), this is not the case...

You live in the past, you're old, like me (34)....stop. You're done.. (No,I'm not!!!)( Yes, you are) Whatever...

Real recognize real???(toy statement)...real talk...(how embarrassing)

Bubbles,quotes, etc... you're running noticeably low on ideas...You won't admit it, but anybody with half a noggin knows the deal... (Where's EUROPE)

Ouch, you're running the gamut...to no avail... say (when you speak) blah...( Who's this guy from the late 90's bay area?)

poopin' ( Who's this guy? Wreckin' the block?) Don't front...it's silly, son.

Give your girl a (props) for old times sake...he he (Oh, no girl, the last one???) Lil' Sammy Jr...

WWl, you're tired (sorry, but it's becoming evident), out of creativity, and scrounging for respect... Give it a rest (OC80) poppin'up out of nowhere,(somewhere) barkin'... callin' shots, blah blah... cats keep talking and fronting, but their self proclaimed style??? (most would consider weak/played) real talk, no squawk!

Unfortunately, this will cause a page or three of rebuttal ( which it seems you all like to read anyways)l, refuse, and poop poop squalkin', ( 3A writes with poop) but someone has to speak from their beak...nobody else has the gall to put these cats to the wall...

(Side note...all that Blink shit is weak too , played, same as usual, boring, lame, just silly....Task, oh my god...this can't be for real...

Shit, you made me log in just to tell you what you already know... shame ON ME...

(I see Ouch was probably crying on my PM, but I don't have time to read his tears(Palestine???)...my girl's crying for a snake salad, I gotta bounce... I hope your shit came off tonight...(probably not) Typical...

PSSSSSSSSSSSS...no PM will be read, responded to or laughed about...take this as constructive criticism, and keep livin' your silly Graff lives..(you know what I mean)

(Yo honey, is chicken heated and wet???....aigth, I'm gonna grab a chilled one and piss first, hold up....

What a fucking mess....oh no you didn't...